Epilogue 1*

Hey all....one more after this and then Retrograde comes to a close. This is so crazy to me that I've finished two stories and started writing poetry again. All thanks to CM & my discord who is soooo encouraging, and of course all the readers. Zenith will started by the end of this week so keep an eye out. Love you all!

__

You're rocking baby Matthew to sleep, bouncing him gently. You and Hotch had decided to get into fostering and possibly adopting children. Matthew was already in the process of being adopted by another family, your home was just a temporary limbo for him.

But, you and Hotch were also fostering a 10 year old named Jalen; the same age Jack would be if he were alive. The three of you fit together well, like a well oiled machine. And while as a family you worked well, Jalen and Hotch had really hit it off. You were thinking this was your chance to have a family. You and Hotch were in a domestic partnership now and things just felt right.

You feel eyes on you and look up. Hotch is leaned up against the doorframe his arms crossed. The look he's giving you could set the entire house on fire. You bite your lip, your breath catching in your throat. The baby in your arms hiccups and you tear your eyes away from Hotch, looking down at him. Matthew is sound asleep and you gently put him down in his crib, checking the baby monitor before you make your way to Hotch. He reaches for you immediately, pulling you out into the hall and pinning you against the wall. You kiss him then, your tongues swirling together sensually.

"Jalen's at Danny's for the night. Just us and the sleeping cutie." He murmurs against your lips.

"What ever shall we do with all this freedom?" You ask playfully.

He kisses the tip of your nose before asking in husky voice, "You know I love you right?"

Your heart flutters in your chest because those words would never get old. It had been 3 years since he'd spoken those words for the first time. "Of course I do." You chuckle, a confused look on your face.

"Good...because I'm about to fuck you like I don't." He runs his nose up yours and you feel your insides clench just from his words. Somehow, the two of you having kids in the house now had made the sex hotter, nastier even. Maybe it was because you had to really take advantage of the time you had together.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" You lean toward him keeping your lips just far enough from his. His hand snakes into your sweatpants and panties, landing on your clit.

"Depends. Are you going to be a good little slut for daddy?" He whispers, his fingers moving in sweet circles.

"Yes, sir." You breathe, closing your eyes to focus on the pleasure building inside of you.

"Eyes open, Aisha." He slides two fingers into you, his thumb taking its place on your clit as he pumps into you. "You're so fucking wet already."

"Oh, fuck." You moan, moving your head to the side as he begins to kiss your neck.

"Quiet, the baby's sleeping." He's teasing but you can't help but roll your eyes.

"You're the one who started this right outside of his room!" You open your eyes and  whisper-yell at him. He sweet assault on you stops, his eyes darkened.

His  hand moves up into your hair, pulling it roughly and you cry out. "Shut. Up. Let's go." He grabs your hand and dragging you to your bedroom. His hands are all over you, removing your clothes and then his at the speed of light. He pick you up and throwing you on the bed. "We still have to be quiet, I don't want to wake him."

"Yes, daddy." You bite your lip, knowing that he'll be upset you spoke.

He moves up the bed quickly, his hand circle around your throat tightly, making it hard to breath. "Did I say you could speak slut?"