Part 17*

Hey readers, ladies, theydies, hope you enjoy! Love you all.

__

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

You're reading the book of poems that Hotch bought you when Rossi interrupts your small moment of peace. You'd had back to back participants all day and were finally getting a breather.

"Aisha, look who decided to stop by." Rossi's voice calls from the suite hallway. Sighing you remove your feet from their place on your desk and stick your head out of the door.

Hotch and Rossi are standing at the end of the hallway. Hotch looks apologetic and Rossi looks absolutely thrilled for him to be here. You immediately straighten up and move out of your office.

"Professor Hotchner, hi." You look down at the book to remember the page and close it, clutching it to your chest. Hotch's eyes focus on the book for a moment and a slow smile spreads across his face.

"Ms. James, a pleasure as always." His voice is laced with sexual tension and you make the mental note to talk to him about this later. This is the second time he had basically eye-fucked you in front of your boss.

"I saw him in the hallway and thought why not stop and chat with him." Rossi's smile makes you roll your eyes. He wasn't trying to hide his attempts to set up you and Hotch at all. Little did he know you had taken care of that on your own.

"That was actually good timing, Dave. I wanted to talk to Ms. James about one of her assignments." Hotch's eyes flick down to your lips and back up to your face. He was really doing this. Again.

"Aaron, I'm sure she doesn't mind if you call her Aisha outside of class. Isn't that right, Aisha?" Rossi looks at you expectantly.

"Of course not, I don't mind at all Professor Hotchner."

"Well if we're skipping formalities, please, call me Aaron." You have to disguise the laugh that escapes your mouth with a fake cough, and Hotch's eyes widen with humor.

You couldn't believe you were doing this with them right now. Rossi looks between the two of you once before saying, "I'll be in my office." He pats Hotch on the shoulder and gives you the side eye before going into his office and closing the door.

You don't say anything just turn around and go back into your office. You hear his footsteps behind you and when he enters your office he closes the door and locks.

"What the hell are you doing?" You whisper shout at him, pushing on his chest.

"I couldn't say no to him, I quite enjoy his company. I didn't realize you would be here, but boy am I glad." He loops an arm around your waist and leans in for a kiss.

"Aaron, no, not here. He can't know." You look up at him, your eyes wide. He's giving you that smoldering look and you already know you won't be able to resist him but you try to put up a fight anyway.

"Why not? I locked the door." He looks confused, like your boss' office isn't two doors down.

"He tried to set us up at his party, he'll never let me live this down if I give him what he wants."

"We'll be quiet, and quick." He reasons, pouting.

"Aaron-"

"Baby, I want you." His voice is desperate, but you still want him to work for it.

"Take it then." You lean forward, challenging him. His eyes flare with mischief and he slams you down on the desk, pushing your skirt up so it bunches up around you hips. "Aaron, quiet."