Part 19*

Hey y'all...this chapter is short & only smutty. Both parties are penetrating in this so if you're not interested in that...pretend you do not see it. Love you all!

__

"It's been a while since I've done this." He eyes the strap on and lube in your hands nervously. You're both sitting on the bed at the Airbnb you'd booked. You're just in one of his t-shirts, he's only in boxers.

The two of you stopped in a local sex shop in Nashville earlier this morning and had quite the experience. It ended with you pulling off into a park to have car sex.

"You know we don't have to do this, it was just a thought." You scoot over to him on the bed and lean your head on his shoulder.

"No, I want this with you." The wanting in his voice makes desire pool in your belly. You look up at him and he's biting his lip, his eyes smoldering.

You press your lips to his, pushing forward so the two of you fall back into the bed. You pull back, your eyes search his. "I'll be gentle." He doesn't answer, his hand comes up into your hair, pulling you back into the kiss. You snake your hand into his boxers, stroking his erection. His hands move down your body, removing your shirt. He stops at your breasts, tugging on both of your nipples with his strong fingers. You groan into his mouth and he smiles against your mouth. He kisses you and toys with you a little while longer before breaking the kiss.

"I'm ready, Aisha." He says, kicking off his boxers so he's completely naked.

"Be a good boy and get on all fours. Chest to the bed." Once he's in that position, you spread lube onto your finger and onto him, and he shivers. "You okay?"

"Yes, I'm alright, I'm fine." His voice is hoarse and he clears his throat. He looks so vulnerable, bent over at your mercy.

"Ready?" You ask, rubbing reassuring circles into his back.

"Yes." He nods eagerly.

You slowly push a finger into him and he moans loudly. You're surprise at how easily you move into him. You ease out of him slowly and back in, keeping your movements gentle.

"It's okay, you can move more." He breathes.

"Okay, just let me know if it's too much." You start to move your finger more quickly and he moans again. You start to move in a circular motion as well as in and out, bending down place kisses on his back.

"Oh, fuck. More, please." He begs, his voice needy and you feel yourself getting more and more turned on.

Using more lube, you insert another finger into him, pumping them faster and the noise he makes almost sends you over the edge.

"More, baby, please." His voice is desperate and you smile. The tone of his voice alone confirmed that he was all yours. Completely yours.

"Be patient honey." You whisper in his ear. You pull both of your fingers out of him, eliciting yet another moan from him. You swiftly stand and put on the strap on, applying lube to it. "Turn over for me, on your back." He complies quickly, looking at you expectantly, his breathing harsh.  You climb up the bed, position yourself between his legs. "Legs up, baby."

You bend down to kiss him and he kisses you hungrily. When you pull back you study his face for a moment. "You're sure?"

"Please, let me have it, miss. I need it, I need you." His voice is sure and strong. You're shocked by the name he calls you but don't make any physical reaction.

You out your hands in either side of his head, positioning yourself at his entrance, slowly entering him. His eyes stay on yours, and you see his mouth for a perfect o as you fill him completely.

"More?"

"More." His voice has changed, he's not asking for it, he's demanding it.

Your hand moves to circle his throat. "Remember who's in charge here, Aaron." You ease out of him and ease back in, claiming every inch of him.

"Yes, miss." He chokes out, his eyes mouth going slack from your strokes.

"That's a good boy. I'm going to move faster, let me know if you can't take it." You tease.

"I can take it." His hands move up your body, caressing your breasts.

"I bet you can." You smirk, leaning down to kiss him as you continue moving in and out of him. His hand fists in your hair, pulling you back down so that his can connect with your nipple. He sucks hard and you groan softly.

"Oh, fuck Aisha." He whispers against your nipple.

"You like that?"

"Yes, you feel so good." He whimpers and you pick up the pace, moving faster. He starts his assault on your nipple again, his tongue swirling and swirling, his eyes closed as if he's concentrating really hard on what he's doing.

"Look at me." He focuses his eyes on you immediately. Whose are you?" You repeat his words from last night, your eyes boring into his.

"Yours. All yours. Always yours."

Always? That was impossible.

His words make the smoothness of your thrust falter as anxiety tightens your chest.  He must notice because the next thing you know, he's flipped you over and entered you in once swift movement.

"And you are mine." His eyes glitter mischievously as he slams into you.

"I thought I was in charge." You groan, the anxiety leaving as you feel him pumping inside of you.

"You were, but I want to come inside you baby." He leans down, taking your nipple into his mouth yet again, tugging on it with his teeth.

"Shit, Aaron." Your eyes roll in the back of your head as your absorb the pleasure. He's thrusting into you harshly and in quick succession and you already feel your insides quivering around him.

"Oh, Aisha, I can feel that you're close. Me too."

"You feel so good daddy." Your fingers knot in his hair, your hips bucking up to meet his perfectly. The familiar knot in your lower belly is twisting and you know it's coming soon.

"Be a good girl. Come for daddy while he comes in you." He whispers in your ear seductively and your body listens.

"Oh fuck, Aaron." You yell as you meet your orgasm, clenching around him violently. He kisses you then and you feel him meet his release, pouring into you.