Part 15*

This was a really hard one to write...if it's bad...let me know I'll redraft! Love y'all.

__

His hand circles around your wrist and he pulls you flush to him, both of you falling backwards onto the sidewalk. You and him nose to nose looking down at him, his eyes as wide as yours.

"Aisha, are you okay?" His voice is high and panicked. He sits both of you up, his hands travelling all over your body to check for injury.

"Yes, I'm okay, I'm okay." You're nuzzling into him

"Aisha, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry about everything." His arms around you, holding you tightly to his chest. You breath in the scent of him, your face in his neck.

"It's okay, I know. I know." You move one of your hands up to his hair, stroking it affectionately.

"I thought I lost you just like I lost him."He moves his hand to tilt your chin so you have to look up at him. The emotions in his eyes are a mixture of relief, concern, and something you can't quite place.

Your heart aches for him. "I'm right here." You say firmly, rubbing your nose against his and he closes his eyes leaning into the physical contact.

"I love being with you." He says quietly and a small gasp leaves your body.

You loved being with him too. But you weren't ready to say that. Not quite yet.

"Aaron-" He puts a finger on your lips.

"You don't have to say it back, I just need you to know." The smile on his lips is shy and unsure, so unlike the cocky man you'd first met and desire unfurls within you. You wanted him, right now.

"Take me to bed, please."

He doesn't say anything, positioning you in his lap so he's craddling you. Somehow he makes it to his knees and then his feet and he's walking back this apartment. Part of you wants to stop and ask him what he and Hayley discussed but the desire pooling in your stomach pushes those thoughts away. As soon as you enter the house, he sets you down. His lips are on yours, his tongue evading your mouth, dancing with yours sensually. The two of you make your way over to the couch. He rips through the thin t-shirt you're wearing, and you squeal in anticiptation. He turns you around, bending you over the couch. His hands are strong and sure, pushing your sweatpants and underwear down so they pool at your feet. You're on your knees, face down against the a cushion and he's flush against you. Without any warning he inserts two fingers into you and you moan loudly.

"Let daddy hear you." His fingers are going achingly slow. You try to push back against him to create more friction but one of his hands grips your waist, steadying you. You groan in frustration but then his hand comes up and starts to twist your nipple, pushing you. His lips are at you ear and he says, "I choose you. And I would choose you a thousand times, Aisha James."

"Oh, please." You moan out. His soft words and his fingers working on you just make you want him more.

"What do you want baby?"

"You, faster, please." You whine. All of sudden he's on the floor laying under you and you're straddling him.

"Take over." He looks up through, his eyes hooded. His tongue flicks over his lips as you sink down onto his erection. Your hand circles around his throat, squeezing tightly, and he smiles. Your hips rise and fall as you ride him, his hips bucking up. The combination of your movements pushes him deep into you, hitting your g-spot.

"Don't lie to me again." Your hand travels up from his throat to his mouth, pushing two fingers into it. His eyes widen in surprise, but his hips don't stop moving up to meet yours.

"I promise it'll never happen again." He voice is muffled because your fingers are in his mouth.

"Good boy." You praise as you continue to ride him. A moan of pleasure escapes you as you feel yourself moving closer to your release.

"Yes, your good boy." He whimpers and it almost sends you over the edge.

"Mine." You echo the word that he's said to you before. It scares you to be possessive with him but the word comes out so effortlessly and feels so right.

"Aisha, I'm so close."

"Be a good boy, come inside me." You lean down to kiss him, his thrusts getting sloppier by the moment. He moans out your name as he finishes inside of you and your orgasm hits you.

"Oh, baby." You moan out as you clench around him, collapsing onto him.  You catch your breath and look up at him. "You're very good at being dominated."

"Am I?" His eyes meet yours and smirks at you.

"Yes...its got me thinking."

"About?"

You hesitate, opening your mouth to start and then closing it. He's looking at you expectantly. "I want to peg you."

His mouth drops open and then he's laughing. "Wouldn't be the first time that's happened. And with you, I'm sure it won't be the last." He kisses you again and then pulls back, his eyes serious. "Do you forgive me?"

You pretend to think about it for a second and then smile widely. "Yeah, I forgive you baby."

__

You're screaming at the top of your lungs when you wake up, sitting up straight in Hotch's bed. The events of last night and your previous dreams have mixed together for an ultimate night terror.

"Relax, I'm here." Both of his hands are cradling your head, his eyes full of concern.

"Aaron." You cry out bury your head into his neck and let the tears flow out of you.

"It's alright. I'm here." His arms circle around you tightly. You haven't felt this safe in a long time. Since Tyler. The thought unsettled you but couldn't deny it any longer. You were falling for him. Falling in love with Aaron Hotchner. You don't know when the feelings had gotten so strong but they were there.
You cry into his neck for a few more moments before looking up at him timidly.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't know."

"Just try, Aisha."

You focus your eyes on a wet spot on his shirt. You've basically drenched it with your tears.

"He's dead and there's blood...there's blood everywhere." Your voice isn't more than a whisper. "His eyes are still open." Your voice breaks and he kisses your temple in an attempt to comfort you. "And then there's a car and it's coming right at me, just like last night."

"Do you ever talk to anyone about this?"

"I'm talking to you. Right now." You reply not thinking that it's a big deal.

"Just me? Not even Sidney?" His voice goes up an octave.

Now that you think about it that was a big deal. You'd never burdened anyone with the details of your dreams, only that they were bad and about Tyler. "Just you."

"Baby?" He looks down at you and your eyes meet his. He's looking at you with that unnamed emotion in his eyes that makes your heart beat quickly in your chest.

"Yes?"

"Be my girlfriend." It's not a question, it comes out more of a command.

"Okay."