Part 34*

Updating while I'm supposed to be working...I would never. NOT ME! If there's typos, sorry!!! Pretend you do not see it. 💖

P.S. this one's for my baby Ash.
__

"Aisha, I don't know how I feel about screwing your with your mother next door." He looks at the door nervously.

It's the night of Christmas Eve and you and Hotch are snuggled in your old bedroom at your mother's house. You'd tried to take the make out session the two of you were having a little further.

"Of all the places we've fucked, you draw the line at my childhood bedroom?" You suck and nip on his neck gently, trailing your hand down his toned chest.

"She's right next door." He stresses, but you hear the desire in his voice.

"Then we'll be quiet." You slide your hand into the waistband of his boxer to stroke his erection.

"Aisha." He admonished but he doesn't grab your hand.

"Say you don't want to be inside me and I'll stop." You whisper into his ear seductively.

"You know I would be lying if I said that." He whimpers, gasping loudly as you tighten your grip around him.

"Sounds like there's no reason we shouldn't." You lift your hips, shimming out of your lace panties. "We'll just have to be really quiet." You straddle him, rubbing yourself on his erection as you start to kiss on his neck again.

His arms circle around you waist to grind you down on him harder and he groans loudly.

"Aaron." You admonish him and he looks at you apologetically before pulling you into a passionate kiss, his tongue invading your mouth. His hands grip your waist tightly, lifting you and sinking you down on his erection. He groans loudly again and you slap him. "Shut up."

He smiles up at you and a light goes off in your head. You search under the comforter blindly, looking for the panties you'd just discarded. Once you find them, you push them into his mouth aggressively, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Good boy. Fuck me harder." You smile down at him, licking your lips as your hips come down to meet his. You pull the comforter over the both of you, creating a little cocoon of love.

His dark eyes burn into yours, full of lust and mischief as he not only increases the force of his thrust but the speed of them as well. You place your hands in his chest to balance yourself as he moves deeper into you, bottoming out. One of his hands flies to your clit, and you moan loudly as your pleasure threshold increases. His other hand flies up to your mouth, covering it.

"Fuck." You mumble, your voice muffled by the barrier of his hand. The feeling of him inside you and the pressure on your clit pushes you closer to your release.

It's one of the most intimate times the two of you have ever had. You never break eye contact and the series of soft moans and groans from the two of you circle you in a cloud of passion. You're losing yourself in him, in the feeling of him.

He shakes his head, a disapproving look on his face. Surprising you, he pushes three of his fingers into your mouth. He pulls you down by your mouth, bringing your nipple into his mouth.

"Oh daddy please." Your words come out garbled around his fingers.

A muffled, guttural moan comes out of his mouth and the sound sends you into your orgasm. You screw your eyes shut as it crashes into, pleasure radiating through your entire body. He continues to pound into you a few more times before he meets his own orgasm, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. You collapse on top of him, your head landing on his chest. One of his arms circles you, the other removes your panties from his mouth. There's a thin layer of sweat on both of you, something you've never noticed before, probably from the comforter holding in heat. He holds you close at the two of you come down from your releases and regulate your breathing.