Part 18*

Calling all Jemily stans! They're finally here. Love y'all!

__

You and Hotch are in a crowed bar on Broadway waiting for Emily and her wife JJ. You're nervous about meeting them, Emily specifically, but at least you looked great. You're in flare jeans, a black bralette and a white and blue plaid shirt you've tied up, the top buttons open. The fact that you convinced him to wear a cowboy hat you bought while the two of you were out shopping today is what's keeping you from having a complete panic attack.

"Don't be nervous." He grabs your hand, planting a series of kisses on your knuckles.

"Thanks, all the nerves are gone now." You say sarcastically taking a sip of your beer.

"If you're a good girl..." He leans forward, so that your noses are touching, "I'll let you peg me later." He presses his lips to yours.

"Well then I guess I'll be on my best behavior then." You smile against his lips before giving him another peck.

"Hotch!" A sweet voice calls from across the bar. You both turn towards the voice and you see a dark haired woman and a blonde woman, holding hands. The dark haired woman is waving and a wide smile spread ta across Hotch's face. The couple makes their way over to you, taking turns embracing him. He twirls Emily around and kisses JJ on the cheek. Turning to you, his eyes are lit up in a way you haven't seen before and all your insecurities melt.

"Emily, JJ, this is Aisha, my girlfriend." He pulls you closer to him, his lips brushing your temple.

You stick out a hand and Emily takes it. "Nice to finally meet you, Emily. JJ." You shake JJ's hand as well.

"It's nice to meet you, you're a cutie." Emily giggles with a smile on her face.

"What are you doing with an old brute like him?" JJ punches Hotch in the arm.

"He's not so bad once he learns who's boss." You look up at him and the look his face makes you want to drag him the bathroom.

"I'd like to say I treat her very well." He doesn't take his eyes off of you as he says it. Your heart swells; he did treat you very well. Even when you pushed him away.

"Damn right you do or I'd kick your ass." Emily yells making you all laugh.

"Do you guys want drinks? Food? My treat." You ask eyeing the bar behind you.

"Absolutely not! It's on us! Come on!" Emily grabs Hotch pulling him away towards the bar.

"She's a handful. Come on." JJ loops her arm through yours and together you follow them towards the bar.

The four of you drink, eat, and laugh for most of the night. Emily is absolutely hilarious and practically makes fun of Hotch all night. You can tell that they're like brother and sister and will always have each other's backs. Despite most of her attention being on Hotch, she never lets go off JJ's hand. Even if she goes back to the bar, she'll take JJ with her, never letting her go. The way they look at each other makes your heart sing and break at the same time. You wanted what they had but were so afraid to let yourself be vulnerable enough to get it. The only time they're not touching is when JJ asks you to dance. You look up at Hotch expecting him to join you and he brings your wrist up to kiss it.

"I'll join you in a moment baby." He says over the music. Leaning in he whispers into your ear in a husky voice, "I'll be watching." His tongue flicks over his bottom lip seductively.

You grin and give him a peck on the lips before you and JJ head to the dance floor. She twirls and dips you making you laugh and the two of you start to move. You're having so much fun that you can completely forget the Hotch is watching you.