Part 22*

I didn't proof read this at all...lemme know if the typos are bad, I'll redraft. Love you babies!!!
__

You're sitting in the car, twiddling your thumbs when you see movement out of the corner of your eye. He somehow looks furious and distraught at the same time. You think he's going to get in the car but once he's to it he just paces back and forth, running his hands through his floppy hair repeatedly. What the hell had she said to him to make him like this?

"Hey, what's wrong? Talk to me."

He removes your hand from his face, grasping it tightly. He won't look at you and you know its bad.

"Aaron," You grab his chin, tilting it down so he looks at you, "talk to me." The mix of sadness and anger in his eyes sends a chill through you.

"The things she said...about you...about Jack." He closes his eyes for a moment in a failed attempt to recompose himself. When he opens his eyes, they're sadness has taken over. "She said that I deserved to lose him."

Your vision practically goes red. He didn't deserve to be hurt like this. Hayley had lost her son too, but Hotch didn't deserve the blame. He looks so unlike himself, so upset and hurt, and you hate it. Your hands drop from his face and you try to move past him. "I'm going to curb stomp that cunt until her skull breaks."

His arms circle around you and he slams you into the car, crushing his lips to yours. You're taken by surprise given how upset he was but return the kiss, wanting to make up from all the stupid things you'd said to him.

He pulls back, kissing the tip of your nose. "I need you."

"I'm here." Is all you can manage between kisses. His movements are frantic, trying to get the door to the back seat open quickly. As soon as it's open he pushes you in roughly and fall across the seat, your head just missing the other door.

He pushes your skirt up so it bunches around your hips and his strong hands eat through your underwear, completely destroying them. His lips are on your neck, nipping roughly and you groan loudly. You hear him fumbling with his belt , lining himself up with your entrance. He bends over you, pressing his forehead to yours as he slowly sinks into you. Both of you moan loudly, his hands digging into your waist.

"Oh, daddy." You mewl as he eases out of you and back into you slowly. He's filling you perfectly and your mouth goes slack.

He keeps his pace slow, burying his face in your neck. "I never want to be without you, Aisha."

Anxiety flares in your throat at his words. He was saying everything you wanted to hear and everything you didn't want to hear with those words. You kiss him then, passionately hoping that this enough. That he won't push.

His kisses you back and then trails kisses down your throat, sucking on it. You feel yourself getting closer and closer to your release as he moves in and out of you. "Please, harder, Aaron."

"You want me to fuck you harder?" He sits up, one of his hands moving from your waist to wrap around you throat tightly.

"God, yes. Please, I need it." You beg, and he increases the power of his movements, groaning loudly with each one.

"Fuck, Aisha, I need you."

"I need you too. Aaron, I'm so close." The words tumble out of your mouth before you can filter then, your mind and body too focused on the pleasure of feeling him deep inside you. You're so close, your insides start to quiver around him.

"Come around daddy's cock, baby." He commands and you spiral into your orgasm, coming hard around him. He thrusts in you one more time before filling you. "Never leave me."

"No never." You pull him into a passionate kiss, trying not to think about how you just told him you would stay.

__

"You're life is literally a movie, sign me up." Garcia hasn't looked up from her computer, her fingers flying.

You and Sid are sharing a pizza in her office. You'd had some a jam packed day of participants and didn't want to leave the lab. You knew that Hotch was hoping you would stop by his office hours. You were avoiding him yet again. You felt worse this time since he was technically your boyfriend this time, but his words that day in the car scared you. This was the first time you'd gotten to talk to Garcia about it, Sid was already filled in.

"Let's switch lives please." You roll your eyes, kicking your feet up on the back of her desk.

"Aisha is it really so bad? I mean you have an educated, sex god of a man basically professing his love to you during hot, public make up sex."

"It doesn't get better than that." Garcia agrees.

"I told him I wasn't ready for all the hearts and flowers."

"Aisha, he bought you a book of poems before he ever got to fuck you. It's been hearts and flowers from the beginning and you know it."

"If you don't want him, I'll take it him! Can you imagine getting down and dirty with Professor Hottie and Derek." Garcia growls, making all of you laugh. Your laughter is cut short by the ring of your phone. You look at the phone and sigh. It's Hotch.

"Uh oh." Sid looks at your phone over your shoulder.

"I'll be right back." You say, jumping up to exit Garcia's office. You cross the hall, into your own office and quickly shut the door. "Hello?"

"Hey." He pauses for a moment and then adds, "So we're doing this again, huh?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." You say innocently.

"You know where I say something that scares you and then you try to run."

"Is that what happens?"

"I mean the sex after is great, I can't deny that." He muses and you giggle.

"But?" You hear the unspoken words in his voice.

"But I miss you, Aisha." You picture him rubbing his fingers together in the way that he always does. You missed him too, but part of you still wasn't ready. Part of you was still holding back.

"You saw me today." You reason. It was Friday, you'd had his class this morning.

"Yeah, in a room full of people where I couldn't touch you." You can practically hear him pouting as he says the words.

"Is that all you want me for, is touching?" You tease, hoping he'll stop with the loaded words

"I want you for everything." His says firmly and you gasp quietly. You're rendered speechless and the silence between you stretches. "You don't have to say anything, I get it. Can I see you on Sunday?"

Sunday. A dreaded day. A day where you didn't want to see anyone because you'd be a wreck.

"I can't Sunday." Your voice breaks. He's silent for a moment, and you think he might ask questions.

"Monday?" He asks, hopeful. You let out the breath you were holding in. He'd let it go.

"Sure."

"Can I come kiss you?" He voice has changed, it's husky and seductive.

"I'm with Sid and Garcia." You knew that if he came to see you that you would end up having sex and you always said the most vulnerable things then. You needed some time away from him to get your mind straight.

"You think that would stop me?"

"Monday, Aaron." You roll your eyes though his words send a thrill through you. He never failed at seducing you, that was for sure.

"Monday, baby."