ushiten

day 7 of winter shots- something goes wrong on christmas eve

you'll never believe thisss i forgot that i was writing these and so last night i remembered at like 12 but then fell asleep half way thru writing it..and when i woke up this morning i had to babysittt soo here's this finally..

and i definitely didn't read this before i put it up so there are so many mistakes knowing me..
______________________________

"wakatoshi grab the pan from the cabinet please!" tendou exclaimed as he grabbed the final ingredients out of the pantry. ushijima did as his boyfriend asked and grabbed a pan for the cookies out of a cabinet.

tendou turned around to face his boyfriend with a bright smile painted across his face. ushijima chuckled slightly as he sat the pan down m the counter. "what are you smiling about satori?"

tendou began to chuckle before he spoke. "remember that apron i got you last year?!" ushijima nodded slightly as he watched his boyfriend with an amused face. "go put it on." ushijima nodded and made his way to the their bedroom.

he was very clearly confused but tendou was excited to his see his boyfriend in that apron. he had waited since last christmas to see his boyfriend in that apron since last christmas. while waiting for his boyfriend he grabbed a chocolate and began to eat it.

ushijima finished tying the apron and decided to make his way back out to his boyfriend. "this is what you wanted right?" ushijima asked as he walked into the kitchen.

tendous eyes widened as he stared at his boyfriend with an amused smile on his face. "waka..you look so cute!" tendou said happily as he held out his hands.

the buff man approached his boyfriend and gladly fell into his arms. tendou chuckled as he pat his boyfriends back. "you look so adorable baby!" ushijima felt his face heating up and decided to pull away before his face turned as red as the frosting they were using for the cookies.

"let's start baking waka!" tendou said as he let go of his boyfriend and turned around to the counter. ushijima answered with a simple "okay." and began to help his boyfriend by putting a liner on the pan.

"satori can i help you mix in the wet ingredients?" tendou chuckled a little before he grabbed an egg and handed it to his boyfriend. "of course waka! can you crack those in please?" ushijima did as his boyfriend asked and began to crack the eggs in.

"waka can i turn on music?" ushijima turned around and nodded before he turned back to what he had been doing before. tendou chuckled as he picked up his phone and turned on some random christmas station on spotify.

(we know our boy tendou has spotify)

"you some yet waka?" tendou asked turning back around to his boyfriend to see his face as red as the oridaments on the tree.

"are you okay waka?" tendou asked very clearly worried for his red his boyfriend was. "you look really pretty tonight tendou." tendou could feel his face turning red as his hair before he quickly ran into his boyfriends arms.

he buried his face into his boyfriends neck trying to cool his face down. "thank you waka. now let's finish these cookies so we can go snuggle!" tendou said pulling away.

soon enough the two had finished mixing the cookies and came tendous favorite part. "look at this cutter waka!!" tendou held out a cookie cutter the shape of pig.

ushijima chuckled a little bit before he spoke. "it's like oinkawa." tendou couldn't contain his laughter and began laughing like he had just seen some kid fall on their face. he felt tears welling up in his eyes and his sides began to ache from the laughter.

"are you okay satori?" ushijima asked his boyfriend as he tilted his head in confusion. "y-yes i am waka." tendou finally he started to calm down and looked up to se who's boyfriends face.

"we need to finish baking waka!" ushijima titled his head in confusion but decided to go along with it. by the time they were finished cutting out cookies they had many different designs.

they had cows, pigs, and chickens. of course they had normal designs like snowflakes, snowmen, and many other designs.

tendou smiled as he watched his boyfriend slide the cookies into the hot oven. ushijima tunred around to his boyfriend to see him smiling and holding onto the hem of his shirt.

"waka can we go snuggle?" ushijima could feel his face turn red and was barely able to speak. "sure." tendou ran quickly away to the kitchen no regard to check the oven before he left.

ushijima made his way into the living room to see his boyfriend snuggled up in a bright red blanket almost the same color as his face seems to always been while he's around his boyfriend.

"come here wakkaa!" tendou exclaimed as he held out his arms. ushijima smiled as he approached the couch and slouched down into his boyfriends warmth. tendou smiled warmly as his boyfriend fell into his arms.

the two laid there in each other's warmth listening to nothing but the sound of people outside and each other's breathing. tendou looked down to see his boyfriends face buried in the blanket and almost asleep on his lap.

the redhead laid a kiss on top of his boyfriends cheek and continued to sit there in the silence. ushijima was awake but he was enjoying the time he was spending with his dear boyfriend.

sooner or later the two had fallen asleep no regard for the burning smell from the kitchen or the beeping fire alarm.

"satori..sa-oh my lord!" ushijima woke up to the smell of smoke and burning cookies. "hey get up baby!" he shouted as he escaped from his boyfriends grip. he quickly ran into the kitchen to see smoke all around the kitchen.

he quickly ran over to a pitcher of water and yelled to his boyfriend. "call someone to help us." tendou sat up in shook no knowing what was going on. "what!?" before he got up he was immediately met with the smell of burned cookies and smoke.

"oh fuck!" tendou quickly grabbed his phone to dial someone to help put out the fire. before he could even dial the number he ran into the kitchen to see his boyfriend had put out the fire and was now attempting to throw the burnt cookies out.

tendou raced over to their back door to quickly open it for his boyfriend before he took a quick step back to give his boyfriend space. ushijima quickly threw out the burnt cookies and dropped the pan in the snow.

tendou couldn't contain his laughter any longer. "w-waka we fucking-" he was cut off by his boyfriend grabbing him by his waist. "we burnt the cookies why are you laughing?"

that just made tendou laugh even more. ushijima may be displayed as a pinhead but he truly wasn't. but this..this confused him. baking cookies has always been tendous favorite part of this season so him laughing about how they burnt them just confused him.

"waka we forgot to set the timer." ushijima just pulled his boyfriend closer. "it's not funny satori. it kinda makes me sad we burnt them. they're alway-" he was cut off by the red haired man kissing him.

"it's okay waka. we can always make more tomorrow before he go to see suga and the others." tendou said as he put his hand to his boyfriends cheek. ushijima nodded before he burried his head into the other neck like he didn't want move.

"waka we need to get this smoke out of here and the alarms is still beeping." ushijima groaned before he pulled away. tendou pat his boyfriend on the back before he walked away.

"your red as my hair waka."

"you-never mind."

ps. rereading this i didn't put what the apron looked like..it was red and had tendous face on it
______________________________
well now i have to go shopping because i have no present for any of my family..

also within the next week my theme for this book will be changing so a lot of small changes are gonna be present..mkay bye