kurotsuki/tsukiyama/kuroken

i don't even know what this is tbh..
i don't personally ship kurotsuki cause i find it kind of creepy but stilll
tw-suicide/overdose/cheating

future me- i fucking hate this chapter so y'all should skip it unless you want to see me suffer as i tried to write angst..
__________________________________
regret

third person pov-

"then get the fuck out if your gonna day that! your going to fucking regret that you said that!" tsukki yelled at the black haired man standing in front of him. "tsukki don't do th-" kuroo began but got quickly cut off by the blond. "i said to get the fuck out!" he yelled pushing the taller man out of the house. "go! i don't want to see your cheating ass ever again!"

kuroo stood there stunned by what just happened. well of course this was going to happen. it was his choice. and it was his fault for all of this. for hurting tsukki. for hurting kenma..again. for using yamaguchi as a reason for his actions. all of it was kuroos fault.

tsukki ran upstairs. his cheeks a bright red and tear stained. tears still falling quickly as the young man burst into the bedroom. kuroo was the one and only person to help him deal with his depression after yamaguchis passing. he was the only person tsukki ready felt close with.

but now everyone is gone. everyone has screwed him over. and the one person who would've been here for him was dead. he shakily opened his desk drawer. he grabbed a black pen and a piece of paper. setting those two things on his desk he grabbed an envelope.

kuroo continued to bang on the door. he couldn't just leave him. and even if he wanted to his wallet and phone are inside. the sound of nothing filled kuroos ears. no one speaking, no one answering the door, no one. he was the one alone now.

as he took the last sip of his water he felt himself get dizzy. his limbs felt numb. his body shaking. foaming at the mouth. a ringing sound. then..

silence.

kuroo was able to slip thru the back door. making his way upstairs to where tsukki was he grabbed him phone and wallet in the process. slowly he opened the door to their shared bedroom. and inside sat a lifeless tsukishima.

lifeless.

dead.

kuroo rushed over to the younger and placed him on the bed. he quickly dialed 911. after giving the info he turned his attention back to the blond. he felt his pulse.  there was not one. he looked at the lifeless looking man. he looked almost..

peaceful.

they declared the time of death.

13:28

kuroo sat down on the bed. a crinkling sound caught his attention. slowly he looked down. a green envelope with the words

things i wanted to say

nicely printed on it. he slowly opened the letter.

i don't regret doing this

that was all it said. no goodbye. no goodbye for kuroo, none for his mother, not one for his brother, no one got a goodbye. kuroo felt empty, lost, but at the same time he felt almost relieved. sadly that's how he felt.

as tsukki's eyes fluttered open he looked up. a dark night sky filled with stars was what he saw. constellation after constellation is what the blond saw. galaxies and plants awaited the young man as he continued to scan the sky.

"so you did it huh?" a voice echoed they the empty space. tsukki peaked over at his side. there laid a man with green hair. the most beautiful smile tsukki has ever seen painted across their face. "i'm sorry yama." tsukki said as his voice broke. "don't be. the only thing that matters now..it's that you definitely won't regret it now." a slight smile spread across the blonds face. the green haired man took his hand and held it closely. "i won't."

regret was now a constant theme in kuroos life.

but not for tsukki.
________________________________
honestly this one doesn't even make any sense but idgaf
also i just decorated my room for christmas and now i'm just vibing to christmas music.
ima go sleep