daisuga

day 2 of winter shots-snow day
______________________________
"it calls for heavy snow up to 12 centimeters by the end of this. it should stop according to the forecast mid-day tomorrow."

daichi grumbled a few curse words before he stood up from his couch. the lonely feeling he's felt since his boyfriend left for his parents house overtook his empty mind. he stocked to his kitchen as he listened to the stupid news go on about some random topic that daichi couldn't care less about.

as he reached into his cupboard to grab any kind of snack he heard a knock at the door. he just assumed it was the mail-man but that idea was shot down as he thought about the cold winters weather. he snapped out of his thoughts and decided it was best to answer the door before who ever was behind it started to bang on it.

to his surprise when he opened the door he was met by a tired and cold looking suga. his eyes widened in surprise as he watched his partner drag himself in the house. leaving his luggage in the hallway for his boyfriend to attend to suga made himself comfy on the couch.

daichi finally snapped out of it and turned around to face his boyfriend. his eyes widened in surprise as he at he watched his boyfriend rip off the multiple layers he had on. his silver hair flopped down as he took off his baby blue hat. his grey scarf was discarded and ended up on the couch.

after suga had got off all of his annoying winter gear he was met by his boyfriends soft and gentle gaze. "hi baby. my flight got canceled." daichi nodded before he walked over to his boyfriend. he grabbed the grey haired male and pulled him into a tight hug.

suga chuckled as he accepted the tight hug. it had only been a day since they last saw each other but daichi felt starved of his boyfriends touch. daichi laid a kiss upon his pale skinned boyfriend before he pulled away.

suga wrapped his arms around the others neck while daichi put his arms around his boyfriends little waist. they stared at each other for a good 10 minutes making sure to lay little kisses on the others face every few minutes.

finally daichi let go off his boyfriend and decided to go make some coffee for the two.

daichi made his way back to the living room to see his boyfriend wrapped in a large white blanket. his little round face barely poking out of the large comforter as he tuned into some random show on the television. daichi chuckled as he sat on the couch next to his partner.

"hey suga i got us coffee." sugas eyes lit up as he looked at his boyfriend. daichi chuckled before handing his partner the baby blue mug full of coffee and just a pinch of sugar. "just a pinch." suga looked up confused but slowly started to realize what he had said. "you know me to well."

daichi chuckled as he took a sip of his coffee. suga set his mug down on the oak coffee table before cuddling back into the large comforter. suga looked over at his boyfriend curios of what he was doing. as he looked at his boyfriend all he saw was the brown haired man looking at him.

"your staring daichi." daichi shook his head getting out of this little faze he was in. "yes i was. i was staring at your beauty." suga chuckled before laying a little punch on his boyfriend shoulder. "your really cheesy daichi." daichi pulled his boyfriend into a tight hug.

suga relaxed under his touch as he rested his head on the brown haired mans shoulder. daichi admired his boyfriend as the two just laid there in each other's warmth. they clearly could go outside and do anything so it was nice to just be able to be with each other.

the two spent the rest of the day on the couch watching shitty dramas, drinking tea, eating snacks, and just enjoying each other's company. soon the sun set and the two drew away from the tv to look in each other's eyes.

"i love you sugar." sugas nose crinkled as he listened to his boyfriend. "fine. i love you deadchi." suga quickly got up running to his room to escape the wrath of his boyfriend. before suga knew it his brown haired boyfriend came running into the room with a murderous look on his face.

"your mine!" suga quickly ran back into the living room but not to long to be tackled by his boyfriend. "heyyyy." daichi hovered over his now very red boyfriend. slowly he leaned down placing on kiss on his forehead. slowly he tailed down his face to his lips. he laid one last kiss upon his lips before he rolled off of him.

"i love you deadchi."

"i love you too sugar."
______________________________
my mind is empty just

"______________________________my mind is empty just