semishira

day 3 of winter shots- playing in the snow
ill be using their first names since their married in this one.
______________________________
eita entered the dark house to see only one light shining at end of the hallway. he unwrapped his scarf, took off his coat, slipped off his boots, and rushed to take his gloves off. when he reached the end of the hallway he was met by a bizarre sight.

there in the middle of the sitting room was kenjiro. he was wearing a gigantic purple puffy coat. he had a cute little white beanie, a white scarf, and a pair of big gloves that clearly didn't fit his hands correctly.

eita began laughing at the sight of his husband all bundled up like this. "don't laugh hoe, help me up." kenjiro said holding out one of his hands. eita chuckled as he approached his crooked banged husband. he pulled the very..puffy man up and helped him out.

"we're going outside get clothes on." eitas eyes widened. "kenji...why?" he asked his husband curiously. "cause i said so. if you ever wanna fuck me again go get winter gear on. now!" eitas eyes widened as he quickly rushed down the hallway.

he quickly dashed down the hallway to the front hall closet. he grabbed his puffy jacket that was very alike his husbands. he also made sure to grab a hat, warm socks, and some mittens. he slipped on his winter boots before he rushed back to the sitting room.

"i'm ready kenjii" shirabu quickly turned around with a huge grin on his face. "let's go." eita took his husbands hand in his own and they headed outside.

eita had no idea what his husband was planning but he was weirdly excited. he was standing there lost in his thoughts as the cold winter air blew around him. kenjiro smirked as he quickly picked up some snow to pack it into a ball.

kenjiro snuck behind of his husband and quickly threw the ball of snow at his husbands back. eita finally was drawn away from his thoughts as the snow ball hit his back. he turned around with a surprised expression painted across his face.

kenjiro broke out into laughter and began running away across the yard away from his husband who was now chasing him. eita quickly picked up some snow and began to pack it in his hands.

the taller male quickly threw the snowball at his husbands back as he ran away from his wrath. "you okay there? you look a little..cold." semi poked his husband as he came upon the shorter man now on the snowy ground. "you fucker." kenjiro shouted as he grabbed his husbands coat.

kenjiro threw his husband down on the snowy ground before climbing on top of him to keep him there. he started that evilly laugh as he sat on his husband chest. eita watched in amusement at how much fun his little crooked bangs husband was having.

"kenjiii." eita whined as his he watched his husband gloat about how he was "the champion." eventually eita had got so annoyed that he put up a counter attack on the shorter male. he tackled him down on the ground while he chuckled at his tiny husband being tossed down like a rag doll.

eita hovered over his husbands red face before planting a kiss on the top of his forehead. he made his way down the others face planting kisses on his red face every few seconds.

"i love youuuu." eita dragged the 'u' on as he laid on last kiss upon his husbands lips before he flopped next to him on the fluffy white layer of snow. "yeah, yeah." semi chuckled a little bit before he decided to get up since the cold weather was getting to him.

"let's go in. we can make something to drink and cuddle." kenjiro rolled his eyes before he took his husbands hand in his own. the two males made their way into the house.

kenjiro went into the kitchen to make some hot cocoa as eita set up the tv with some shitty drama for the two to make fun of as they snuggled. kenjiro made his way into their bedroom to see semi snuggled up with the comforter as watched the television looking annoyed as hell.

"what wrong?" kenjiro asked as he sat the mugs of hot cocoa down on their nightstands. "why the hell do they have to always kill off the best characters!?" eita proclaimed as he fell back onto the bed.

"move over dummy." kenjiro said as he began to snuggle into his husbands chest. eita chuckled as he began to run his hands thru his husbands cooper-colored hair.

"so why'd you want to go outside in the cold snow?" eita asked still pretty confused by his husbands actions. "our first date.." a little smile spread across the oldest face as he thought back to their first date.

"so reminiscing huh?" kenjiro nodded in response as he dug deeper into his husbands chest. the two laid there in comfortable silence until kenjiro saw his husband was asleep.

"i love you dummy."

"love ya too kenji."

"your still awAke?!"
______________________________