sakuatsu

i hate this one but here ya go
______________________________
"where is tsumu-tsumu?" bokuto asked as he approched a certain dark haired individual. "why would i know?" a slight smirk suddenly paper was of the owl looking mans face. "well you two are pretty close so i just assumed th-" sakusa quickly got up off of the chair he had been sitting in. "you best not assume things."

sakusa isn't close with atsumu.

well that's not really true. he is close with atsumu. but he doesn't want to be. he doesn't want to like him. as a friend or otherwise. he hates him if he is to be honest.

"hey sorry i'm late 'samu needed me to drop off soup for suna." coach scoffed as he approached the horribly dyed blond. "it's okay miya. please go get ready." coach said as he pat the young male on his back. atsumu hurriedly walked towards the changing room.

sakusa was currently getting his water bottle from his bag which resigned in the changing room. "hey omi-omi!" atsumu said as he made his way into the large area. "why are you late?" sakusa asked turning towards the other male.

"suna got sick and wanted soup and chocolate so i brought him some but lost track of time. both going there and leaving." atsumu chuckled as he approched an area to change. "god your an idiot." sakusa scoffed at the fake blond. "yer so nice omi." sakusa felt a word urge to just shut up but continued on.

"maybe if you weren't such an idiot i wouldn't make such comments." atsumu inhales sharply and turns towards his teammate. "shut the actual fuck up sakusa." sakusa scoffs. "thank god you got rid of that fucking nickname." atsumu snickers a little bit. "whatever ya say sakusa."

weirdly sakusa didn't like him not calling him his stupid nickname. of course it annoyed him but at the same time..it didn't?

before the two knew it they began to bicker. being these two hot-headed idiots the sound of their fighting quickly got louder.

"oh well at least my hair doesn't look like actual piss!" sakusa yelled at the blond in front of him. "well at least i can fucking open a door without being scared!!" atsumu responded as he ripped off his shirt. "well you fucking look like barry fucking b benson!"

"should we stop them?" bokuto asked as hinata and him stood outside of the changing room door. "lock the door. they need to figure out their differences." coach yelled back at the two males. hinata chuckled a little bit as he did what his coach told him to do.

"i'm going!" atsumu yelled at the black haired man. as he marched towards the big oak door he heard chuckled coming from outside. he tried to open the large door but it wouldn't budge. "sakusa help me open this damn door!" he yelled at his teammate.

sakusa scoffed as he approached the piss-colored haired man. "god your stupid." as sakusa pulled on the lever he noticed it wouldn't budge for him either.

"your not leaving until you stop fighting!"

they heard bokuto yell thru the door. scoffing sakusa confirmed to bang on the door clearly not affecting the men standing outside of the door. atsumu chuckled as he watched the raven-haired man bang, kick, and hit the door over and over again.

"it's a waste sakusa." sakusa scoffed as he stopped banging on the door. "don't call me that. it sounds stupid." atsumu couldn't understand this man. one minute he's yelling at him to stop using that stupid nickname. the next he wants him to what!? call him by his first name.

"what's yer problem kiyoomi?!" atsumu said eyes wide as he watched his teammate shuffle around the room. "you! your my 'problem'" atsumu studied the male.

his hair as dark as the clearest night sky. his skin as pale as a winters snow. his disgusted expression. the two perfectly placed miles above his eyebrow. the calluses on the palms of his large hands.

"how am i yer problem?!" atsumu shouted back after he drew himself away from his thoughts. "you just are miya. your just..ugh!!" he yelled kicking the ground in frustration. as atsumu stared at the male he noticed two things.

1-his face was as red as blood.

2-a glossy cover over his dark eyes was visible.

atsumu quickly hurried over to the male. he stared at his shaking friend before pulling him into a tight hug. not letting go he pulled the two onto the ground as he rubbed circles on the back of the raven-haired male.

"omi..what's wrong?" atsumu asked as he tried his best to comfort his friend. sakusa sniffled as he held tightly onto the fake blonds shirt. he didn't really know what was wrong. but it seemed as if everything was. he felt such a strong wave of emotions that he couldn't pin it down on what it was.

then it hit him.

he really didn't hate him. he didn't hate him one bit.

it wasn't his whole 'sakusa isn't close with atsumu.

well that's not really true. he is close with atsumu. but he doesn't want to be. he doesn't want to like him. as a friend or otherwise. he hates him if he's to be honest.'

he loved him actually.

and he wants to be more than friends..

"your gonna hate me.." sakusa said quietly as he sobbed into the others shoulders. "nothing you do can make that happen omi-omi." sakusa scoffed loudly. "i'm sure this will tho.." he trailed off not wanting to continue. "please elaborate omi.."

sakusa didn't want to do this. he didn't want to feel this way. he didn't want to be his friend. he didn't want any of this. he wants these feelings to go away. they aren't going to do him any good. right..?

"atsumu i love you.." atsumu paused. like literally passed. he stopped breathing. he stopped moving. he stopped thinking. he stopped..being? sakusas mind immediately went to the darkest place possible. he fucked up didn't he..?

"omi-kun i love ya too." atsumu said as he finally touched back down of earth after what seemed like a trip thru space. "wait what? i mean like..romantically." atsumu chuckled as began to rub circles on the others back. "i love ya too..like romantically." now sakusa was the one who stopped working.

atsumu parted their bodies so he could look the other in the eyes. "when?" sakusa looked at the other male blankly. "when did ya know?" sakusa chuckled softly. "honestly i don't know..i guess i've always known..but you know." a soft smile spread across the fake blonds face.

"omi..can i..?" sakusa quickly caught onto what he was trying to say and slowly nodded.

atsumu began to lean into towards the black-haired male. without hesitation sakusa grabbed atsumus face forgetting about any fear about this he had. the space between the two me. was quickly forgotten about as their lips touched. the two men's lips quickly found their sync with each other.

gripping tightly onto atsumus fake-blond hair as sakusa kissed the other.

yeah..never mind about that whole 'sakusa isn't close with atsumu.

well that's not really true. he is close with atsumu. but he doesn't want to be. he doesn't want to like him. as a friend or otherwise. he hates him if he's to be honest.'

that was clearly a lie.

the two men parted when they heard a loud crash echo thru the almost fully empty locker room. there by the door sat a tangerine looking male. and an owl looking male. guilty clearly painted across their faces.

sakusa looked back at the other male. a bright red blush was spread across both males faces as they stared at each other. forgetting about the other two males in the room as they continued to his state at each other.

"well apparently you don't hate me omi-omi."
_____________________________
i honestly hate this chapter but i don't care!
i love it!
sorry not sorry for bringing that song up.
mk peace out