sakuatsu

day 5 of winter shots-it's almost 5:30am rn and i haven't slept at all and i don't plan to so here's today oneshot like really early
_____________________________
"omi-kun look at these!!" atsumu shouted as he yanked on his husbands sleeve. a very annoyed kiyoomi turned around to look at what his husband was talking about.

on the shelves behind him sat cardboard boxes with ingredients for gingerbread on the inside. atsumu eyes his husband with an anxious expression clearly painted across it.

kiyoomi sighed as he reached out to grab a box and placed it in the park. "let's go atsu." atsumu cheered for a quick second before he chased after his husband.

"don't leave me omiiii-omiiii!!"

lol timeskip-

"put these in the fridge then wash your hands again." kiyoomi said handing his husband two bags. the first having an egg cartoon and the second had berries and vegetables.

atsumu slowly loaded the food into the large fridge making sure to put them in the correct spots so his husband doesn't have to re-organize it later. kiyoomi watched with a huge smile plastered on his face as his husband put the final thing in the fridge.

"come here." kiyoomi said as his husband finished filling the fridge up. atsumu turned around blatantly confused by what his husband wanted. he stared at the bigger male as he came up and wrapped his arms around atsumus waist.

"need something?" atsumu asked leaning into the hug more. he didn't get an actual answer just a little 'nuh' before he buried his face into atsumus neck more.

the smell of cinnamon and vanilla is all that sakusa could think about as he snuggled into his husband. atsumu chuckled as he turned around so he could give his husband a better hug.

"can we go build those gingerbread house we got?" sakusa asked innocently as his husband took him into his warmth. "sure. let's go wash up then we can." sakusa chuckled at how well his husband knows him.

after the two had finished showering and got the supplies ready to be able to build these little house. the two had so far gotten the supplies out of the box and had began to try to build the structure.

"omiii no! no! no nonononono! don't touch!" atsumu shouted swatting his husbands hand away from the house. sakusa chuckled under his breath as he watched his husband stand up the 2nd wall.

atsumu stuck out his tongue as he continued with intense concentration on the small house. finally after 10 tries the 2nd wall was standing up with the first wall in perfect ha-never mind it fell.

"holy fuckkkkk!" atsumu exclaimed as he kicked the ground in frustration. "let's me help atsu." sakusa said as he began to rub his husbands shoulders. atsumu scoffed as he was softly shoved to the side off their table so sakusa could help.

eventually with the help from each other the pair was able to get 3 out of the 4 walls up and standing. the two high fived in victory before they went back to focusing on the little house.

atsumu watched with love as his husband focused on putting on the last wall of the house. 5 minutes later all 4 walls of the little gingerbread house were up and the roof was being put up atsumu asked his husband something.

"why did we get this today? it's a mess and on top of that it take foreverrr." kiyoomi chuckled as little bit of a put a little line of frosting on a roof piece before connecting it to the other. "cause you wanted it. so we got and now we are building it. and plus it's a fun thing for us to do together."

a light blush appeared on atsumus face as he continued to watch his husband put on the last peice of the roof. "you diidd it!! your the best omii!" atsumu said running over to pull his husband into a hug.

the next 40 minutes were spent putting frosting and candy all over the little house. the house was filled with the smell of the sweet frosting and echoing laughter mostly from sakusa as he watched his husband making a mess out of the little house.

atsumu put the final touch and took a step backwards to admire his piece of work..

yeah it was nothing like a piece of work it was more a piece of trash.

"omi it looks like trash! its almost as ugly as samu!! wait-never mind it's almost as ugly as hinata after he got drunk at that holiday party last year!" atsumu shouted clearly distressing over how ugly it looked.

sakusa couldn't help but chuckle under his breath. atsumu frowned as he walked over to his husband then buried his head into the talkers chest. "it's very pretty to me atsu." atsumu grumbled lowly as he got comfy in his partners chest.

"wanna go drink hot cocoa and watch some annoying american christmas movie?" sakusa asked the other male as he rubbed circles on his back. atsumu responded with a little 'yee' before he walked to the living room leaving sakusa behind to make the drinks.

sakusa chuckled as he walked to the kitchen to begin making the drinks for the both of the them. as sakusa was doing that his husband was in the living room scrolling thru the christmas movies.

atsumu has always enjoyed making fun of the stupid christmas movies so this activity was one of his favorites to do with his husband. he ended up picking out a movie he hadn't seen before got himself situated on the couch.

sakusa walked out to his husband with the hot cocoa mugs in hand but something was tucked under his arm. "here is your mug and here is the left over icing that i know you want to eat." atsumu flashed a quick smile needled he reached up to take the things.

the two had finally snuggled up on the couch and the movie had begun. atsumu started to eat the left over icing right out of the container as sakusa chuckled pulling him closer to his chest.

"that goddamn gingerbread house was so ugly omi! we should neve make one again." atsumu exclaimed as he licked his spoon in frustration. "your still on about that.?" sakusa said as he pulled his husband closer.

"it wasn't ugly it was..it was special. okay? so let's shhh and watch this crappy movie before one of us falls asleep." atsumu chuckled as he fell into his husbands warmth.

"but it was ugly."

"oh sush and watch the movie ya big baby."
______________________________

this is what i imagine it would look like

also do y'all like my new screensaver🥺👉👈