Cake prepping and dress making

In the bakery, Marin, Timmy, and Mylene get the last bit of details done on the cake. Tom checked on them.
Tom: How's it going?
Marin: We're almost done. It should be done by today.
Timmy: When can we put the modeling chocolate bride and groom figurines?
Marin: We'll put them on top when we're done with the cake. *He add the chocolate seashells and fondant fishes.*
Mylene: Just a little more detailed and we're done. *She add more white frosting in the pipe bag and squeeze some out and on the cake.*
Timmy: Okay. Okay. I get it.
Mylene: Will the cake be okay in the deep freezer?
Marin: It can't get too cold cause it could be difficult to cut it.
Timmy: And too difficult to lick the frosting.
Tom: Yes. That could work. We just have to make sure nothing happens to it or have anybody coming back here and go to the deep freezer.
Marin: Isn't Luka coming to work tomorrow?
Tom: Yes he is. But I'll tell Marinette to tell him he gets a day off tomorrow. The deep freezer will be fine.
Marin: Smart.

In Marinette's room, Sabine and Alya work on the dress.
Sabine: Okay. Let's see what you got for the design. *Alya showed Sabine the dress design.* These are wonderful! I guess some things rubbed off on you from Mari.
Alya: Well I have seen her do stuff like this for years and I have been learned by the master of designing.
Sabine: We'll have to use some special materials for that dress. I would say real dress with a few sea designs, I'm thinking seaweed on the bottom, a star fish in the middle, and a seashell on the back. What do you say?
Alya: It's okay. But we'll have to stick with the design I already did.
Sabine: Oh of course.
Alya: But the material is good too. We'll have to use a cotton fabric for the dress.
Sabine: Think I saw some fabric somewhere. Let me see. *She go in the drawer and get the fabric out.*

In the bakery, the cake is all done.
Marin: And... finish. Hand me the bride and groom figurines. *Timmy handed him the figurines and he put the figurines on top of the cake.*
Tom: We're all done?
Marin: Yep. It's all done. What else can we do?
Tom: Mini dessert trays. You three can help me with that. After that, we are good to go. *Timmy get a wooden spoon of frosting and lick the frosting.*
Timmy: You think anyone else is done with their part for the wedding? *He keep licking the frosting.*
Mylene: I can call and see if they're half way done. And if they're not done, we can help out.
Tom: Boys, we need to go suit shopping. *Timmy groaned.*
Timmy: Do we have to?
Tom: Yes we have to.
Marin: Meh. I was due for a new suit anyway.
Mylene: Speaking of suits, I better remind Alya about Luka's suit. Be right back.
Tom: Okay. *Mylene leave the back kitchen and go upstairs to the house, Marinette saw Mylene going inside, she was confused on what's going on.*
Marinette: Weird. *She check on the croissants bin and it's only one left.* Better tell dad we need to reload on the croissants. *She go to the back of the kitchen, Marin see Marinette coming.*
Marin: Dad. Bride-to-be is coming!
Tom: What? Oh, right. *He stepped in front of the doorway.* Hi, honey. What's going on?
Marinette: I was gonna tell you that we need more croissants.
Tom: Oh. Here you go. Made them this morning.
Marinette: Thanks. *She go back to the front of the kitchen and put them in the croissant box.*

In Marinette's room, Sabine and Alya work on the dress and Mylene walk inside the bedroom.
Mylene: Alya!
Alya: Hey, Mylene. Is the cake done?
Mylene: Yeah. We got it done. Now we're working on dessert trays.
Alya: Okay. What do you need?
Mylene: We need a suit for Luka.
Alya: Oh. His suit. I'll have to get his measurements, but I don't know his measurements.
Mylene: I'll ask Jule if she knows *She get her phone out and call her, the other line is ringing and she pick up.*
Juleka: Hello.
Mylene: Hey, Juleka. It's Mylene.
Juleka: Hey, Mylene. Do you need anything?
Mylene: Yes. Well 2 things.
Juleka: And that is?
Mylene: 1. do you need any help with your part? And 2. Do you know Luka's measurements so Alya and Sabine can work on his suit?
Juleka: Well we have the bouquet for Marinette, we got the bouquet for the bridesmaids, but we need help with the arrangement for the ceremony. And yeah I know his measurements.
Mylene: I can help on that, we already finished with cake m. But first, I have to help out on the dessert trays. After that, I can help with that ceremony arrangements.
Juleka: Okay. Let me know if you need anything else.
Mylene: Okay. Thanks.
Juleka: No problem. Bye.
Mylene: Bye. *She hang up the phone and go back to the kitchen.*

In the back kitchen, Tom cover the cake up and he open the freezer door.
Tom: Alright, I'll put the cake in the freezer. You boys help clean up.
Marin and Timmy: Yes pa. *They put all the cookies back in the pantry, used pipe bags and empty bags, empty food coloring tubes, and paper towels in the trash, put dirty bowls and cake pans in the sink, and now they grab rags and spray bottles and help wipe the table. Soon, Mylene came back to the kitchen.*
Tom: What did she say?
Mylene: She'll tell me the suit size when Alya is done with the dress.
Tom: Okay. Well we're about to start on the dessert tray arrangements.
Marin: Good thing we got the table cleaned up for that.