After work stop and prepping dinner

In the bakery, it's close to closing time, Luka take off his apron and he clock out.
Tom: Thank you for helping out, Luka.
Luka: My pleasure.
Sabine: See you soon. Tell Marinette to come in at 8 to help out on closing.
Luka: Okay. *He go to the door and leave the bakery, he walk to the car and drive home, soon, his phone ringed. He get it and look at who's calling him, it's Ivan. He stopped at a red light and he answered the phone.* Hey, Ivan.
Ivan: Hey, Luka. What's up?
Luka: Just got off from work and about to head home. What's up?
Ivan: You mind if you can come over for a little bit.
Luka: I don't know. I don't want to worry Marinette about me being home late. She'll have my head if I'm late.
Ivan: This will be quick, I promise.
Luka: Okay. I'll swing by now. *The light turned green and Luka start driving.* Where should we meet up?
Ivan: At a club called Black Box.
Luka: A club? No, no,no. Not that again.
Ivan: No drinking this time. I promise.
Luka: Okay. I'll be there. *He hang up and drive to the Black Box.* (No drinking last time, my foot.) Better tell Marinette I'm meeting Ivan. *He stopped at another stoplight and get his phone out and text her too.*

At home, Marinette prep up dinner for her and Luka, she's making soup and roasting duck.
Marinette: Okay. Let me just check on the duck. *She put on her ovens mitts and open the oven and get the duck out, Tikki and Plagg hover next to Marinette and they smell the duck.*
Plagg: Mmm. Is that duck?
Marinette: Yes, it is.
Plagg: Can I have a piece?
Marinette: No, Plagg. Gotta make the soup next. *She get a cutting board and a sharp knife, she put them on the counter and she go in the fridge and she see some carrots and decided to make carrot soup.* Carrots would be good for a soup. *She get a few and put them in a spaghetti stringer bowl and run them in water and she get a put too, she put the pot in water and put it on the right eye and turn it on too. She get a carrot, she pulled the stem out and cut it into tiny pieces. Soon, her phone went ding.* Tikki, can you see who texted me?
Tikki: Okay. *She go to the phone and turn it on, it's a message from Luka.* It's from Luka.
Marinette: What does it say? *She put the carrot pieces in a small bowl, Tikki open the message and see what it says.*
Tikki: He said "Hey, going to see Ivan at the Black Box, won't be long." Black Box?
Marinette: Might be a club Alya was talking about. Tell him okay. *Tikki type "Okay." And she send it to him.*
Tikki: It's sent.
Marinette: Thank you. *She keep chopping up the carrots.*

Outside of the Black Box, Luka parked at the closest parking spot, he stepped outside of the car and Ivan see him.
Luka: Hey.
Ivan: Hey. *They gave each other a high five.*
Luka: So what did you want to talk about?
Ivan: Oh yeah. Don't tell anyone this but... Mylene thought about having a baby.
Luka: That's great.
Ivan: I want one but she thought about having one.
Luka: I'm sure whatever you guys are gonna do, I'm sure it would be good.
Ivan: Thanks.
Luka: Better get going.
Ivan: See ya, Luka. *Luka go to the car and drive home.*

In Marinette's house, she put the carrots in the pot and stir it with a spoon. Soon, her phone went ding again, she see who texted her.
Marinette: What the?
A: Waiting for your "lover" to come home? Well he won't be home in no time. After he's out of the way, you are mine all over again.
Marinette: Why is he saying that? *She block his number and turn her phone off and keep stirring the pot.*
Adrien: What? This bitch blocked me. Well that can be arranged. *He get a back up phone and copy Marinette's number to this phone and he text her. Soon, her phone buzzed again.*
Marinette: Again. *She get her phone out and see who texted her again.*
813-257-9027: You cooking duck and carrot soup? That was my favorite before we were divorced. I'm coming over right now.
Marinette: How does this person know what I'm cooking? And why is this person coming over? *She put the spoon down and look out the door hole and she see nobody at the door.* Okay. Nobody there. I'm not in my mind. *She go back to the kitchen, but then she heard a knocking, she go to the door and see who's at the door and nobody was at the door.* Ugh. Nobody. People playing a trick on me. *She go back to her soup and stir it a little bit. Then, a sound came at the door.* Not today. *She get a knife out and get ready to strike. Soon, the door slowly open.*