The clinic and cafe trip

In the clinic, a nurse look at Marinette's hand.
Nurse Nancy: What happened?
Marinette: A man took my purse and he push me down.
Luka: Then I went after him and got it back.
Nurse Nancy: What a nice man you have. Are you two a married couple?
Marinette: No.
Luka: She's married, I'm not.
Nurse Nancy: Oh okay. My bad. Let me just apply some ointment so it can heal a bit faster and wrap it up in a bandage. Be right back. *She get up and get the ointment and the bandage wrap.*
Marinette: Thanks again.
Luka: Hey, don't worry about it. I'm glad you're not hurt physically.
Marinette: Yeah. Thankfully I wasn't. *Soon, Nurse Nancy walked back in with the ointment and bandage wrap.*
Nurse Nancy: Okay. Let's see that hand again. *Marinette get her left hand out and Nurse Nancy put some ointment in her hand and rub it in Marinette's hand.* It may sting a little bit, but it's perfectly natural. Okay. Let me see. *She get the bandage wrap and wrap up Marinette's hand.*
Marinette: Thank you.
Nurse Nancy: You're welcome. Your hand will be healed in 2 weeks.
Marinette: 2 weeks?
Nurse Nancy: Yes I'm afraid. But don't worry, your hand will be healed in a minute. Just change the wrap 2 days a week so it won't stick when you try taking it off.
Marinette: Thank you. *They both leave the clinic.* Thanks for taking me to the clinic for my hand.
Luka: Marinette, you gotta stop saying thank you to me. I'm just here for you, that's all.
Marinette: I know.
Luka: Let's go there. *He point at a coffee shop called Café le Paris.*
Marinette: Okay. *They go there. Inside, Marinette and Luka sit by a window and Marinette got tea and a plate of macaroons and Luka got an iced coffee and a chocolate croissant.*
Marinette: This is nice. *She take a macaroon and eat one.*
Luka: Glad you like it. *He drink his iced coffee.* So how's your marriage?
Marinette: It's okay.
Luka: You sure?
Marinette: Y-yeah.
Luka: Marinette, I can tell something's wrong. What is it?
Marinette: Well... maybe my marriage with Adrien isn't what I was hoping for.
Luka: What happened?
Marinette: It was just a stupid school crush phase I had with him. I let my high school crush phase get in the way of my own life.
Luka: That bad, huh?
Marinette: A little bit. I shouldn't have listen to my head and marry Adrien. Should've gone with my heart with who I'm suppose to be with. Guess that moment went away.
Luka: It didn't go away.
Marinette: How would you know that?
Luka: Well... how do you feel when you're with me?
Marinette: Well... I feel like I found my real soulmate, the one I should've been with for a long time.
Luka: Okay. Well, how do you feel when you're with Adrien?
Marinette: He was my first love, but when I'm with him and married to him, that spark just went away. Now I don't feel that kinda connection with him anymore. Maybe my marriage to him was a mistake.
Luka: Sorry you have to feel that way. I'm sure it'll come back.
Marinette: I don't think it will. I'll have to tell him I'm filing for a divorce and forget our marriage.
Luka: Think it's the best way to do it?
Marinette: To be honest, to me it is. Just have to tell Adrien the truth about this.
Luka: Think it's for the best. But hey, if you need someone to help you go through with this, let me know, okay?
Marinette: Okay. *She kiss Luka on the cheek, she get her phone out and look at the time.* Better get going. Bye.
Luka: Bye. *She leave the cafe and head home, Luka sighed and he finish his iced coffee and his chocolate croissant.*