Engagement dinner cancel

At home, Marinette put her on her black silk dress and put her hair in a bun, Luka put on his suit. But just as soon as they get ready to go, Marinette felt a feeling in her stomach.
Tikki: Marinette? Are you okay?
Marinette: Yeah. I'm fine. (What's wrong with me? Hope I'm not getting sick.)
Luka: Hey. You ready?
Marinette: Yeah just a second.
Luka: Okay. *He go to the front door, Marinette put her on her shoes and the feeling is back, she start to gag a little bit, she go to the bathroom and throw up, she cough a little bit, she flush the toilet, but she start to gag again.*
Marinette: I don't think I can go out tonight. *She gag again.* Luka! Come in here. *Luka go to the bedroom.*
Luka: Where are you?
Marinette: In the bathroom. *He open the door and he sees Marinette in there.*
Luka: What's wrong?
Marinette: Think I'm sick.
Luka: How bad are you sick? *He felt her forehead.*
Marinette: I don't know. I was fine before.
Luka: Guess we better cancel dinner.
Marinette: No, we don't have to.
Luka: I can't go anywhere when you're sick. Just head to bed, okay?
Marinette: Alright. *He help her up and guide her to bed.*
Luka: I'll be right back.
Marinette: Okay. *He leave the bedroom, Marinette lay in bed and rest a little bit.*
Luka: We're going to Crab Nebula. Marinette is sick.
Anarka: Sick? Aww really?
Luka: Yeah. We'll have to go another day.
Anarka: Okay. Tell Marinette I said get well.
Luka: I will. Gotta go. *He hang up and he call Sabine.*
Sabine: Hello?
Luka: Hey, Sabine, it's Luka.
Sabine: Ah, Luka.
Luka: Marinette is sick.
Sabine: Oh no. What happened?
Luka: She's been throwing up lately. Not sure what happened.
Sabine: I seen this before.
Luka: You have?
Sabine: Just a minor bug in her stomach. She had this when she was younger. But fix her some soup, give her some Dramamine and she'll feel better.
Luka: Thank you.
Sabine: It's alright. *He hang up and go to the kitchen and make some soup, Tikki appeared.*
Tikki: What are you doing?
Luka: Making soup for Marinette. Her mom said this should help. How is she?
Tikki: Resting in bed.
Luka: Okay. *He get a can of chicken soup and pour some in a bowl and put it in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes and it came out nice and warm. He go through the medicine cabinet and get the Dramamine and a cup of water too.* This should be good. *He take the small table and go to the room.* Hey, beautiful. You okay?
Marinette: Still sick.
Luka: This should help. *He put the table in front of her.*
Marinette: Thank you.
Luka: Here some Dramamine. It should help too. *He lend her a pill and a cup of water, she take the pill and drink some water.* Let me know when you're all done.
Marinette: Okay. *She eat some soup, Luka walk out of the room.*
After the soup, Marinette rest a little bit more hopefully she'll feel a lot better in the morning, Luka decided to go to bed- to keep her company.
Luka: How you feeling?
Marinette: I'm doing okay.
Luka: That's good. *He kiss her on the forehead.* Good night.
Marinette: Night. *They both fall asleep.*
The next day, Marinette drink some water and check the calendar and it shows she works tomorrow (Thursday).
Marinette: Okay. I work tomorrow. *The doorbell ringed.* Who could that be? *She go to the door and see through the peep hole.* (Oh no. What's he doing here?) *She carefully open the door and see Adrien.* Adrien?
Adrien: Oh. Hey, Marinette.
Marinette: What are you doing here? I don't want you here.
Adrien: Whoa. Pump the brakes. I'm not looking for trouble. I just... wanna see how you're doing over the divorce.
Marinette: I'm okay?
Adrien: Oh. Me too. So, who did you snatch up this time?
Marinette: Excuse me?
Adrien: Come on. Once people are divorce, they find a new lover, I know there's someone in there. Mind if I go in and see?
Marinette: No. And who I'm with is none of your business. So please, stay out of my life. *Adrien see a ring on her finger.*
Adrien: So you are with someone. Who are you marrying? *Marinette cover her ring finger.*
Marinette: That is not your concern.
Adrien: It's him, isn't it?
Marinette: I'm closing the door now. *She close the door.*
Adrien: You and him won't last long! I'll be back with you. Just you wait! *He walk away.* (We'll start over again. You'll beat on it.)