Talking to Roger about security and Mylene and Max coming over

Meanwhile, Tom and Sabine are at the bakery preparing for business.
Sabine: Okay. So you get to help out with deliveries.
Marinette: Since when did you set up a delivery service?
Sabine: We set it up yesterday. Luka already done the first few deliveries. Think you can do deliveries?
Marinette: Sure.
Sabine: Thank you. When the phone rings, you can answer it. They'll tell you what they want, they'll give you the address, you tell them the total, I'll get it set up and ready to go for you.
Marinette: Okay.

In Roger's house, Sabrina stopped by and visit her dad.
Sabrina: Hey, dad.
Roger: Hey, sweetie. How are you?
Sabrina: We're okay.
Miles: Hi, Roger.
Roger: Hi, Miles. What brings you both here?
Sabrina: We wanna talk to you about security.
Roger: Security? About what?
Miles: It's about Marinette and Luka's wedding. We're setting it up again for them.
Sabrina: What do you think we should do to make sure the wedding is safe?
Roger: Well, how safe do you want it to be?
Sabrina: Safe enough to make sure that things like this won't happen again.
Roger: I'll see what I can do. Wait, what happened exactly?
Sabrina: Well, there was a shooting and it caused a lot of damage. Glass went everywhere, there was a gun shot, the bullet hit Kagami and a glass shard hit Mari, Mari made it out but... Kagami didn't. *Miles comfort Sabrina.*
Miles: Wait. How could you not know about this?
Roger: I was working on that day of the wedding. I wasn't inside the church when it happened.
Sabrina: Oh yeah. I remember now. You were doing a double shift at the station.
Roger: Sorry I had to bring it up again.
Sabrina: It's okay. So about security...
Roger: Of course we need to keep them safe if what happened before it could happen again.
Sabrina: Okay.
Roger: So, where will the wedding be at?
Sabrina: On a Beach.
Roger: Mhhh. We might have to protect the perimeter and make sure whoever is entering has an invitation with their name on it.
Miles: Ahh, like a VIP entrance?
Roger: Sort of just to make sure no one we want that could destroy the place come in and ruin it again.
Sabrina: I get it now. Shop how would you do this? Security scan? Purse check?
Roger: Well since it's in a beach, we might have to change things up a bit.
Sabrina: Hie would you change it up?
Roger: Invitation and the guest list check, To make sure people are on the list and if they really have their invitation. If no one has it, they're out.
Sabrina: Roger that, dad. *She and Miles giggled.*
Roger: I'll set it all up. When is the wedding?
Miles: We're still thinking of the date. We'll let you know when.
Roger: Okay.
Sabrina: Thanks, dad.

In the bakery, Tom is in the back and Marin walked in.
Marin: Hey,
Sabine: Hi, Marin. Your dad's in the back.
Marin: Okay. Hey, Mari.
Marinette: Hey, Marin. *Marin clocked in and he head to the back of the kitchen.*
Marin: Hey, pops. What we got to do today?
Tom: Once Mylene and Max get here, I'll tell you what we have to do.
Marin: Okay. *He get an apron and put it on. Up front, the door opened. It was a customer.*
Sabine: Hello, welcome to the Dupain-Cheng bakery, what would you like to have?
Male customer: Uh, what's your special?
Sabine: Our special is brownies. Baked them yesterday.
Male Customer: Ooh brownies. What kind do you have?
Marinette: We have 2 kinds: with and without nuts.
Male customer: I don't want nuts. My wife has a nut allergy. One bite of nuts and her face swells up like a pufferfish.
Sabine: So regular then?
Male customer: Yes.
Sabine: Okay. How many would you like to have?
Male customer: A dozen please?
Sabine: Your total... $12.00.
Male customer: $12.00? For a dozen brownies?
Sabine: Yes sir, that's our policy. *He get his credit card out and handed it to Sabine, she scanned it and handed it back to him.*
Male customer: Thank you.
Marinette: I'll get them.
Sabine: Thank you, Marinette. *Soon, the phone ringed.*
Marinette: Huh? *She answered the call.* Dupain-Cheng bakery, how can I help you?
???: Yes. I would like a strawberry cheesecake, please?
Marinette: Strawberry cheesecake. Okay. That'll be... $5.99. And what's your address?
???: My address is 2260 Greenway Ridge house number 7.
Marinette: Okay. And who am I making this out to?
???: It's for my sister, Hannah. It's for her birthday.
Marinette: Okay. I'm on my way. *She hang up.*
Sabine: Who was it?
Marinette: An order. A strawberry cheesecake.
Sabine: Okay. You get the cheesecake order, I'll get the brownies.
Marinette: Okay. *She get another box and get the cheesecake from the back, Tom and Marin exclaimed.*
Tom: Marinette? What are you doing here?
Marin: Yeah. Shouldn't you be helping mom up front?
Marinette: Someone called for a delivery. And I'm looking for the strawberry cheesecake. Do you know where it is?
Tom: Oh. It's in the fridge. You'll see it.
Marinette: Okay. *She go to the fridge and get the strawberry cheesecake and put it in the box and seal it too.* Well, I'm off. *She walk out of the back kitchen. Then the door knocked, Tom and Marin exclaimed again, Marinette peeped back in the kitchen.* Why are you guys jumpy?
Marin: We, uh... we saw a spider.
Tom: I'll go kill it. *Marinette shrugged her shoulders and walk away, Marin sighed with relief.* Marin, get the door. That must be Mylene.
Marin: Alright. *He go to the backdoor and open the door. It is her and Max.* It's her. And Max.
Mylene: Hi, Marin.
Max: Hi.
Marin: Hey. Good thing no one else is here. *He close the back door.*
Tom: Hello, Mylene, Max. Wash up, grab an apron and let's get started. *They go to the rack and grab a clean apron, Marin meet up with them.*