Day 5: Leaving the house

Wednesday morning, the sun start to rise and Marinette and Luka are still asleep, Luka woke up first and he sees Marinette sleeping next to him, he grinned and he gives her a kiss on the forehead, she grinned in her sleep. Then, she opened her eyes and see Luka.
Luka: Morning, beautiful.
Marinette: Good morning. *Luka get on top of Marinette and kiss her on the lips once, he kiss her on the neck and on the forehead.* You working today.
Luka: Forgot about that. Wish I could say I can't come in, I have to do it. *He lean in for a kiss, but Marinette push his nose back.*
Marinette: Later.
Luka: How about in the bathroom? *Mairnette chuckled.*
Marinette: You're crazy. Maybe.
Luka: Okay. *He kiss her on the lips again and he get up and go to the bathroom, Marinette get up too, she made the bed and head to the kitchen.*
Marinette: Morning, guys.
Tikki: Good morning. *They fly to the kitchen, Marinette go in the fridge and get some eggs, a pack of bacon, go to the bread box and get a 2 slices of bread, she put them down and go in the bottom pantry and get 2 pans, she turned the front two eyes on and place 2 pans on them, she get a bowl too. Then she prep up breakfast, she cracked 4 eggs and whisk them in the bowl and pour it in the pan and make some scrambled eggs, she also open a pack of bacon and put a few strips in the pan and let them fry. She go in and get another pan, another bowl, and a box of pancake mix and make the pancake mix.*
Plagg: What's for breakfast?
Marinette: Luka and I are having scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. You guys are having a pancake.
Mullo: Yummy.
Marinette: It should be done soon. *She put some butter on the pan and let it sizzle and she put 2 slices of bread in the toaster and let them toast.* Okay, what do I have to do for today? *She looked at the to-do list and all she had to do is do some gardening and laundry.* Gardening and laundry. Just those things. *She finish up with breakfast. Meanwhile, Luka came out of the shower and he get dressed too, he smelled something good.*
Luka: (I know when my Melody is cooking for breakfast.) *He finish up getting ready for work.*

In the kitchen, she put a plate in front of the Kwamis.
Marinette: Here you are guys. *She add a little bit of syrup on their pancake and get other stuff too.*
Plagg: Yummy.
Marinette: Here you go. *She gave Tikki a purple grape, Plagg a piece of Camembert, Sass a strawberry, and Mullo a banana slice.*
Kwamis: Thank you.
Marinette: You're welcome. *They start eating their breakfast and Marinette set up 2 plates for her and Luka.* There we go.
Luka: Hey.
Marinette: Hello. Hope you're hungry.
Luka: You know it. *They both sit down and they start eating.* Do you wanna go out tonight?
Luka: Sure. Where do you wanna go?
Marinette: I'm not sure. But something we never been to.
Luka: You wanna go after I come back from work?
Marinette: No, probably around sunset.
Luka: Okay, whatever you wanna do.
Marinette: Okay.
Luka: Doing anything when I'm gone?
Marinette: Just housework. Not too much. *They finish up breakfast and Luka get ready to head out.*
Luka: I'm heading out. See you later.
Marinette: Alright. *They kiss goodbye and Luka walk to the bakery, Marinette get ready too.*