Dinner at Chez Paris de la Faux

When 5:00 came, Marinette and Luke were watching TV, Luka decided to tell Marinette what he has planned for tonight.

Marinette: So what are we gonna do?

Luka: I thought about taking you to Chez Pairs de la Faux.

Marinette: Chez Paris de la Faux? That restaurant is expensive. You sure you can afford it?

Luka: It is? I didn't know about that. You wanna go somewhere else?

Marinette: I don't know.

Luka: Okay. How about Mr. Francois Cuisine. It's not too expensive, but a bit classy.

Marinette: That's nice. Is that where we're going.

Luka: Yes.

Marinette: Okay. *She get up and walk to the bedroom, she go to the closet and look for her a mid dress. She get out a red sequin one, but not for her. She get out her navy blue with a star pattern.* This will do. *She go in the bathroom and change, Luka go in the closet and look for a suit to wear. He find it and he see the bathroom door closed and he wait for her to come out so he can get ready. Soon, Marinette head out of the bathroom all dressed.* What do you think? *Luka looked at the dress Marinette is wearing.*

Luka: You look beautiful, Melody.

Marinette: Thank you. *He go up to her and kiss her on the lips once.*

Luka: I better get ready.

Marinette: Okay. *She kiss him on the cheek and he stepped in the bathroom and get dressed, Marinette get a pair of shoes, put her hair in a bun, and do her makeup. Then, Luka came out all dressed in his suit, he find his shoes and put them on.*

Luka: Okay. You ready?

Marinette: Yep. *She put her makeup away and get up from her seat and take Luka's hand and leave the house.*

Luka: Before we go, I gotta go to the bank and deposit the check.

Marinette: Okay. *He start the car and drive to the bank first.*

Plagg: Alright, they're gone. Let's have some fun.

Sass: Nah, I wanna get some shut eye. *He fall asleep.*

Mullo: What can we do?

Plagg: Let's get a snack.

Tikki: Not hungry.

Plagg: I am. Stinky Camembert cheese, here I come. *He fly to the fridge, go through the door, and take a piece of cheese out and he eat it.* Mmm. Cheesy. *Tikki rolled her eyes and she watch the TV. Mullo fly to the fruit bowl and get some grapes.*

Mullo: Mmm. Grapes. *She take another bite.*

After the bank trip, Luka got his money and now he drive to the Mr. Francois Cuisine restaurant, Luka stopped the car for Valet parking. Soon, a valet employee go up to the car.

Valet employee: Hello. Valet parking?

Luka: Yes, sir.

Valet employee: Okay, valet parking is $5.00. *Luka get the $5.00 out and pay the valet employee.* Thank you. Now step out of the car and I'll find the nearest parking spot. *Luka stepped out of the car first, he escorted Marinette out and the valet employee lend Luka the orange ticket and they go inside the restaurant and the valet employee drive to a parking spot. Inside, Marinette and Luka stopped at the hostess stand.*

Miranda: Bonjour and welcome to Dr. Francois Cuisine.

Luka: Hello. Table for 2, please?

Miranda: Okay. Follow me to your table. *They followed Miranda to their table and they stopped.* Here you go. *Luka pulled the chair out for Marinette and she sit down.*

Marinette: Thank you.

Luka: You're welcome. *He go to his seat and sit down, then Miranda put the menu boards in front of them both.*

Miranda: Okay, take a minute and look at the menus and a waiter will be right over to take your orders.

Luka: Thank you. *They look at their menu boards and see what they want to eat and drink.*

Marinette: I don't know what I want. They're all sound and look good.

Luka: Think I know what I want. Not sure if I want the wine or champagne.

Marinette: You're driving home and I don't want you to be all tipsy.

Luka: Aww you know how tipsy I can be when I drink. *He touch her hand and twiddle his fingers, Marinette chuckled.*

Marinette: You. Stop it. *Luka kiss her hand and feel it.*

Luka: Might have the penne pasta.

Marinette: Not sure whether I should have the lobster bisque or the ratatouille.

Luka: You always get the ratatouille, try something else.

Marinette: I know I have, not sure what I want. Guess the beef burgundy sounds delicious, or the spinach soufflé.

Luka: What do you think is good?

Marinette: Guess the spinach soufflé is good. Might have some iced tea.

Luka: Okay, now all we have to do is wait.

Marinette: Very crowded for a dinner service.

Luka: Guess it's the dinner service, restaurants like this are always busy whenever they get to the dinner service.

Marinette: Huh. Guess we don't go out much.

Luka: Yeah, we don't. But this time, it's special.

Marinette: And why is that special?

Luka: I'm with you. And I love you.

Marinette: Aww. I love you too. *Then, a waiter name Gustavo walked to their table.*

Gustavo: Bonjour, my name is Gustavo and I will be your waiter this evening. *He get his pen and plead ready.* What drink would you like to have?

Luka: Water, sir?

Gustavo: Ahh, water for the sir. What about you, Madam?

Marinette: An iced tea, please?

Gustavo: Iced tea. Okay, I'll be right back your drinks. Won't be long. *He walk away from their table and they both start waiting.*