Seeing Alya and Nino

In Alya and Nino's house, Nino set up the set list for the music he's gonna be playing for the wedding and Alya get her sewing kit ready to go to the bakery to get Sabine's help for the dress design, Alena hold her doll and go to her mom.
Alena: Mommy, what are you doing?
Alya: I'm going to Sabine's house for some help with the dress for Marinette. And plus, get your dress when you're the flower girl at the wedding.
Alena: Flower girl?
Alya: Yes. You're the flower girl for the wedding.
Alena: Wow. *Meanwhile, Nino looked out the window and he see Marinette parking her car outside of their house.*
Nino: Uh-oh. Marinette's coming!
Alya: What? *She poke herself with a needle.* Ow! Quick Nino, distract her while I hide all of this away and bandage myself.
Nino: I'm on it. *He go to the door and open it as Marinette ring the doorbell.* Hey, Mari. What are you doing here?
Marinette: Well, I was suppose to help out at a wedding for catering and I know they won't be back later on, I figured I would visit Alya and maybe do something with her. Is she home?
Nino: I-uhm- sorry but she's busy with the kids since they made a mess, maybe spend some time with Luka.
Marinette: I have been. But I told him I would come see you guys. Why don't I go and say hi real quick? *Nino block the doorway.*
Nino: No! I mean, you really don't want to see the mess. It's like clothes everywhere, toys and other stuff and maybe- come back later if she's not too busy with... anything? (Ugh. Why is this so hard to convince her?)
Marinette: Okay. What's going on?
Nino: N-nothing. Why do you ask? *He start to sweat a little bit. Marinette look suspicious at Nino.*
Marinette: You're acting strange and I wanna know what are you up to.
Nino: It's nothing. I swear.
Marinette: Hmm. Okay? Well, I'll come by later on.
Nino: Okay, bye. *Marinette walk to her car as Nino wave goodbye and he sigh with relief.* Oh god! I can't believe I actually did that. *He get a hanky and wipe his forehead and face and he go back inside.*
Alya: How'd it go?
Nino: She was almost suspicious, but I managed not to tell her.
Alya: Not bad. I'm proud of you, honey.
Nino: Ha. Told ya I can keep a secret.
Alya: Well for now. But how much longer can you keep holding it?
Nino: I can't hold on for a few more days, weeks even. Did I mention she was almost suspicious about what's going on inside?
Alya: That part, but not the inside part.
Alya: Okay. Good. *She go back and get the stuff for the dress, Alena go to the living room and see what Nino is doing.*
Nino: Okay. What festive music for the wedding? Nothing too fancy, people wanna cut loose and have fun. But we might have something a bit fancy during the wedding and then after they get wed, they can have fun. That might work. *He write it down in his notebook.*
Alya: How's it coming?
Nino: I have a pretty good idea but I might need time to figure out what to use after the wedding.
Alya: Use whatever you can think of. Remember, you were a DJ once.
Nino: I know but is been a while since I have been one.
Alya: I know it has. But I'm sure you'll come up with something. You always do.
Nino: Aww you're just saying that.
Alya: It's the truth. *She pucker her lips and kiss him and he kiss her back.*
Nathan: Ugh. Gross.
Alan: Make it stop. *They both stop.*
Nino: You'll get this kind of love when you're older. *Alan and Nathan fake gag.*
Alya: Alright, that's enough. You boys go clean your rooms.
Nathan: Aww.
Alan: I hate cleaning my room. *They go to their rooms and Alya walk away.*
Alena: Daddy. What are you doing?
Nino: Just helping one of your mommy's friends for something.
Alena: Can I help?
Nino: Sorry honey. This is a job for daddy only.
Alena: Oh okay.
Nino: You can go with mommy to see miss Sabine.
Alena: Okay. *Soon, Alya came out.*
Alya: Well, I'm off.
Nino: Wait. Can Alena go with you?
Alya: Sure. But try not to cause too much of a ruckus for mommy, okay?
Alena: I won't.
Nino: Bye guys.
Alya and Alena: Bye honey/ bye daddy. *They both leave the house. Then, he hear the boys screaming.*
Nino: Darn it! Should've told her to take the boys too. *He go to the stairs.* Hey. Quiet up there, you two.
Nathan: Sorry dad.
Alan: Sorry dad. *Nino sighed.*
Nino: We are never having more kids.