Linguine and clams night and going bowling

In Alya's house, Alya lend Elena the dress for her to wear as the flower girl.

Alya: There you go. You look beautiful.

Elena: I do?

Alya: Yes you do.

Nino: You're gonna be the most beautiful flower girl at the wedding tomorrow.

Elena: My butt itches.

Nino: Well as long as you keep your mouth shut at the reception.

Alya: Okay. Let's practice. This is your basket. *She lend Elena the basket.* Pretend there are Rose pedals in there. Now once you walk down the aisle, you throw the rose petals on the aisle as you walk.

Elena: Why do flower girls drop the petals on the ground?

Alya: Well. It's symbolic. It represents the loss of purity to passion, love, and fertility.

Nino: And girls your age do it all the time at weddings.

Elena: Wow.

Alya: Now, let's do practice run. *Elena walk and she pretend to drop the petals on the ground.* There you go. You got it.

Nino: You're doing good, sweetie.

Elena: Thank you, daddy.

Alya: Okay. Let's get you out of the dress. We want to be nice and clean for tomorrow.

Elena: Okay. *They go to the bedroom and take off the dress, Alya hang the dress up and put a plastic bag over it.*

Alya: We'll find you some shoes later.

Elena: Okay.

Alya: Wanna help me with dinner?

Elena: Okay. *They leave the bedroom and head to the kitchen.*

In Marinette's house, Marinette turned the stove off on both eyes.

Marinette: Okay. Linguine's done. Clams are done. Time to assemble them. *She go to the pantry and get 3 plates and make one plate for Luka, make another one for the kwamis, and one for herself.* Luka. Dinner's ready.

Luka: Okay. *He get up and go to the table.* I got it.

Marinette: Thank you. You mind getting water for both of us?

Luka: Yeah. *He take one plate from her right hand and he put it on the table, he go to the pantry and get 2 cups, then to the fridge and get a pitcher of water and he poured some in both cups and put one on Marinette's side and one on his side, then Marinette put the other plate down for her kwamis, they hover all over it, and she get her plate from the stove and put it on the table too.* Thank you.

Luka: You're welcome. *They both sit down.*

Marinette: Hope you like it.

Luka: Melody, you know I'll love anything you cook. *He grab a fork and try it, he likes it.* It's delicious.

Marinette: Glad you like it. *She take a bite and eat it too. The kwamis eat it too.*

Mullo: What's this?

Tikki: Looks like a clam. *Mullo smelled it and take a bite too.*

Mullo: Yummy.

Plagg: This is delicious. *He slurped on the noodles, what he didn't know was that he was slurping Tikki's noodle, they got close and kiss, they were both surprised.*

Luka: Never knew you could make this.

Marinette: It was my dad's dish. He made it before and he taught me how to make it.