He got away

Outside of the house, the police cars pulled up at the house, Percy saw them.
Percy: Aww crap. It's the cops. I better jet. I'll come back for you, my sweet. But first, I gotta get rid of your lover. *He ran out of the house, the cops saw him running.*
Officer Joan: Chief, he's getting away.
Officer Roger: You all try to find where he's going. I'll talk to the residents at this house.
Officer Joan: You got it. Let's go! We can't loose him. *The other cops head to their cars and find where Percy went. Inside, Luka comfort Marinette after what happened.*
Luka: You okay?
Marinette: Yeah, I'm okay.
Officer Roger: So, tell what happened?
Marinette: Okay. *She told Officer Roger what happened and he got it all down.*
Officer Roger: Thank you, Marinette. We'll do our best to find him.
Luka: He got away?
Officer Roger: I'm afraid so. He saw us pulling up at your house and he just took off.
Marinette: Do you know where he could be?
Officer Roger: We're trying to figure that out. But don't worry. He won't go too far. We'll let you know if we're close or we got him. We always bring people to justice. Have a good night.
Luka: Thank you. *Officer Roger walk away and Luka close the door.* Think you'll be okay?
Marinette: Yeah. I'm gonna just go to bed. I'm not hungry at the moment.
Luka: Okay.
Marinette: And, uh, my mom said you can come in around 8:00 tomorrow.
Luka: Okay. *Marinette go in the room and get ready for bed, Luka looked at the broken window, he also get a broom and dustpan and sweep up the broken glass on the floor.* (What is up with you, Melody? This is not the girl I fell in love over the years. Something's up and I'm gonna find out what it is.)

In the bedroom, Marinette's taking a shower, she wash her hair and she start to sniffle and tears start to fall from her eyes, she start to sniffle and be in fetal position in the shower. Luka walked by and he heard sniffling and weeping, he knocked on the door.
Luka: Marinette, is everything okay in there?
Marinette: Yeah. Everything's fine.
Luka: Are you sure?
Marinette: Yes. *She sniffled and cry on her knees. He knew she wasn't okay, he opened the door and he see her in the shower, crying in her knees, he turned the shower off and the water too, he grabbed a towel from the shower rack.*
Luka: Here. Take my hand. *Marinette looked up and she sniffled and he see her eyes all red and puffy because she's been crying, she reach her hand out and he pull her up, he wrapped a towel on her head and help dry her head off, he go in the bedroom closet and get a clean robe for her, he put it on her and get a pair of slippers and place them on the floor for her and she slipped them on her feet and he take her out of the bathroom, he turned the bedroom light on and she sit on the bed.*
Marinette: Thank you. *She wipe her left eye, Luka hold her hand and hug her.*
Luka: It's okay. They'll find him.
Marinette: And what if they don't?
Luka: Police force always find people, it may days, weeks, months, or years.
Marinette: If it's possible.
Luka: It'll be okay. *He kiss her on the forehead.* I'll let you get dress.
Marinette: Okay. *Luka leave the bedroom, Marinette get up and she dry her hair a little bit and get the cordless blow dryer and blow dry her hair, after she's done she start to comb her hair and moisturize it, she put it in a tight bun and change into her pajamas. But out of nowhere, Percy came at the bedroom window, he watched Marinette getting changed.*
Percy: Perfect. *He get his phone and start taking pictures of her, Marinette saw a flash on the mirror, she turned around and she see Percy, she close the blinds on the window.* Dammit. Oh well. At least I got what I wanted. Hopefully I'll get more of this stuff later on. Better lay low before the cops find me. *He run off to a near location.*
Marinette: He gets creepier by the minute. I hope he gets caught.

Meanwhile, Luka feed the kwamis some danishes and they like it.
Luka: You Guys don't enjoy. Don't spoil your appetite in the morning.
Sass: We won't. *He take another bite of the cherry danish.*
Tikki: Yummy.
Plagg: I love danishes.
Mullo: Delicious. *She lick her lips, Luka go in the room and he see Marinette sitting in bed.*
Marinette: He was there.
Luka: Who was there?
Marinette: Percy. He was there earlier.
Luka: What? Let me see. *He looked out the window and he see nobody outside.* He's not out there. Try going to sleep, it'll help you relax.
Marinette: I'll try. *She lay in bed, but her stomach rumbled.* Right after I eat something.
Luka: I knew it. I'll be back. *He walk away and Marinette sit up. Luka go to the kitchen and fix Marinette something to eat.* Hopefully this will help. *He go to back to the room.* Here.
Marinette: What is it?
Luka: A little pasta I made.
Marinette: You made this?
Luka: Try it. *Marinette took a bite and she likes it.*
Marinette: This is good. Thank you.
Luka: It's no big deal. *He kiss the side of her head.* I'll be right back to check on you, okay?
Marinette: Okay. *She keep eating and Luka leave the room and head to the living room instead.*