Updating Markov and one more delivery round

In Max's house, Max reprogram Markov.
Max: Just a few more adjustments and we're good to go. *He tighten up a loose bolt and close the door and screw up the bolts again.* There. Let's see how you do, buddy. *He press the button on the remote and Markov start to fly.*
Markov: I say, what did you do?
Max: I added a camera effect so you can record the wedding.
Markov: Interesting.
Max: Yep. All I do is just press this button and you'll be recording. But not yet. Better Alya that the camera is all good to go. *He get his phone and call her.*

In Alya's house, Alya prep up lunch and her phone ringed. She answered it.
Alya: Hello?
Max: Alya, it's Max. The camera is ready. I just programmed it to Markov.
Alya: Perfect. You're good to go. I had a few people done with their part. Why don't you help out with whoever need help.
Max: Got it.
Alya: Perfect. Keep me updated.
Max: Noted. *He hang up and he get his phone out and group chat everyone into asking is there anything people need help with.* Hopefully someone will reply.

In the bakery, everything is about to slow down, Sabine served the customer a lemon meringue pie and she put $10.00 in the register and the customer walk away.
Sabine: Next! *The next customer go up to the counter.* Hi, how can I help you?
Male customer: I would like a cherry pie, please?
Sabine: Would that be a slice of a whole pie?
Male customer: Whole please?
Sabine: Coming right up. *She walk to the case and get the whole cherry pie and put it in the box and place it on the counter.* Okay, that'll be $10.99. *The male customer get a $20.00 bill out, give it to Sabine and she open the register and put the money in and get his change, $9.01.* And here's your change.
Male customer: Thank you.
Sabine: Have a good day.
Male customer: I will. *He leave the bakery and head home. Soon, Marin walked in.*
Sabine: Marin, what brings you here?
Marin: Just wanted to see if dad need any help with other treats for the wedding.
Sabine: I don't think he need help. He got plenty back there.
Marin: Okay. Let me know when he does.
Sabine: Okay. In the meantime, you can help me and Luka out.
Marin: Okay. Where is he?
Sabine: He's in the bathroom. I put him in charge of deliveries.
Marin: Since when did we start a delivery service?
Sabine: I decided to set it up so we could get more money in here.
Marin: Reasonable. What do you need me to do?
Sabine: You can handle the restock. So far, we're low on croissants, baguettes, cookies, pies, and macaroon.
Marin: I'll tell dad on that.
Sabine: Good. *Marin go to the back and tell him. Soon, Luka came back.* Oh, you're back. *The phone ringed, Luka answered the phone.*
Luka: Dupain-Cheng Bakery, how can I help you?
???: I would like 2 dozen macaroons. One flavor lemon and one flavor chocolate.
Luka: Okay. What's the address?
???: 1095 Pearl Drive Apartment number 2A.
Luka: And who am I making this out to?
Leonard: Leonard Schwartz.
Luka: Okay. That'll be $20.00. *He hang up.*
Sabine: What do we got?
Luka: 2 dozen macaroons. 1 lemon and 1 chocolate.
Sabine: I'll have that ready to go. *She get the macaroons ready to go.*

In the back of the kitchen, the timer went off.
Tom: There goes the timer, I'll check on the cupcakes. *He get his open mitts and check on the chocolate cupcakes, he get a toothpick and stick one in it and get it out, no cupcake batter on the stick.* Okay, they're done. *He get them out and he put the vanilla batch in the oven too and close it.* Mylene, you mind setting the timer to 25 minutes?
Mylene: Sure. *She grabbed the timer and set it to 25 minutes and let them bake.*
Tom: Okay, we wait for them to get cool so we can decorate them. Is the frosting all made?
Mylene: Yep. We dyed 2 light blue and regular blue, and we leave the other one white.
Ivan: And we made fondant seashells, chocolate moated fish, have edible pearls, and sanding sugar.
Tom: Perfect. Let's wait for a few minutes before we decorate them.
Marin: Dad, we need for croissants, baguettes, pies, cookies, and macaroons.
Tom: It's all baked over there under the sweet warming lamp.
Marin: Okay. *He get them and go to the front of the bakery.*
Sabine: Okay. Here you go. After this, you can go home.
Luka: Okay. *He hold 2 boxes and he walk to the door and go to the car and drive to the address.*