Prepping up dinner

At home, Luka look at the stuff on the stove and counter.
Luka: Okay. Think I can do this.
Plagg: What are you gonna do?
Luka: Since Marinette was gonna do dinner, I decided to step in and help out on it.
Plagg: Hopefully it'll be good. *His stomach rumbled.* And I'm hungry.
Luka: I gotcha. *He get a piece of Camembert.* Catch! *He throw the cheese up and Plagg fly up and catch it, he take a bite of it.*
Plagg: Thank you. *He fly to the living room.*
Luka: Time to get started.

After 1/2 an hour, Marinette walked in the house.
Marinette: Hey. I'm back.
Luka: Hey. How was it?
Marinette: It was okay. *She see Luka putting the chicken Parmesan in the oven and let it cook.* You got started?
Luka: I prepped it and now I put it in the oven.
Marinette: Okay. Can't wait to try it.
Luka: Should be done soon.
Marinette: Okay. *She go to the living room and watch a little TV. After a few minutes, the food is ready, Luka open the oven and he get the dish out and put it on the stove.*
Plagg: Can I have a nibble?
Luka: Thought you already had something to eat.
Plagg: I did, but now I'm hungry again.
Luka: You'll have to wait until it's cool.
Plagg: Okay. *Plagg fly back to the living room, Luka covered it up in tin foil and go in the living room too.*
Luka: What did you guys do?
Marinette: Not much. Went to a boutique store, didn't buy anything.
Luka: Why didn't you?
Marinette: Boutique stores are always expensive, people can barley afford stuff they have. Then went a new juice bar called Juicy Juicer. It was alright.
Luka: Never heard of it.
Marinette: I'll take you to it next time.
Luka: Okay. What else?
Marinette: Then we went to see a silent french movie called Night on the Eiffel Tower. Thought it was okay, kinda depressing though.
Luka: Why depressing?
Marinette: Sad ending.
Luka: Ahh. Okay. I'm gonna check if it's cool.
Marinette: Okay. *Luka get up and he go to the kitchen and check on the chicken Parmesan and it's cool, he served Marinette a plate.*
Luka: Here you go.
Marinette: Thanks. *She take a bite and she likes it.* It's good. You gonna have any?
Luka: Later.
Plagg: I'll have some.
Marinette: Here Plagg. *She feed Plagg some and he like it.*
Plagg: Yummy. *He licked his lips and Marinette feed him again.*
Marinette: Glad you like it. *She take another bite and finish it up too.* It was delicious, thank you.
Luka: You're welcome. *He go in the kitchen and put it in the sink, he decided to give her some water.* Here you go.
Marinette: Thank you. I was getting thirsty. *She drink some water and they both watch TV together.*