Paying Master Fu a visit

After the little tussle with Marinette, Adrien go to Master Fu's house and he knock on the door. There was no answer from him.
Adrien: Come on! Open the door! *He keep knocking on the door and still no answer.* Wang Fu! Open up! I want to see Plagg and I'm going with you to fix Plagg! *That's when he sees a note on the door.* Out for a while, I'll be back soon. - Wang Fu. DAMMIT! *He punch the trash can and cats start to meow in the alley.* Guess I'll have to try something else. *He head back home. In the house, Marinette called her family to come over, she wants to tell them what happened.*
Marinette: Just relax, relax.
Tikki: You're doing the right thing, Marinette. Telling your family about this is a good thing and helpful too.
Marinette: I hope I didn't make the wrong decision.
Tikki: You didn't. You did the right thing. *Soon, the doorbell ringed.*
Marinette: It's them. Better get this over with. *She go to the door and open it.*
Tom: Hi, sweetie.
Marinette: Hey. *They walk inside and sit in the living room.*
Sabine: You okay, Marinette? You sound upset on the phone.
Marinette: To be honest... I'm not okay.
Tom: What happened? You know you can tell us.
Marin: Why are you wearing sunglasses?
Marinette: (Here it comes.) Well, guess I can show you. *She slowly take her sunglasses off and it show her black eye, the family was in shock and she revealed her neck with red marks on it.*
Tom: Good god! What happened to your face?
Marinette: Adrien... did this to me. *Sabine gasped.*
Sabine: Oh good lord! *She fainted.*
Marin: Aw HELL NO! Excuse my French but, WHAT THE HELL!
Sarah: Marin, calm down.
Tom: Where is that son of a bitch? I'm gonna teach him not to mess with my precious child.
Marinette: Dad, he's out. Think he'll be back soon.
Marin: I call the first blow.
Timmy: What are you gonna do?
Marinette: I'm gonna file a divorce. *Tom fan Sabine with a paper paper fan.*
Tom: There you go.
Sarah: Is there a reason why he's been doing this?
Sabine: And why didn't you tell us earlier when this was happening?
Marinette: He was drunk and I don't know what else to do to him. And I was afraid you guys would be involved in it.
Sabine: Of course we'll be involved.
Marin: Is there another reason you're divorcing him?
Marinette: He kissed another woman.
Tom: That's it. Get my gun, I'mma kill him.
Sabine: Tom, no.
Tom: I have to, that's my daughter he cheated on. And I'll make sure he'll think twice of ruining this family.
Marinette: It's already taken care of.
Sabine: It's a good thing, it's a good thing. *Soon, the door opened and it was slammed shut, Adrien walk in.*
Adrien: He wasn't there. I guess he must've... *He looked at them, they all scowl at him.* What is this? H-hey everyone.
Marin: Don't "hey" us!
Adrien: What's going on here? Why are you all here? Baby, you should've told me you invited them here, I would've...
Sabine: Oh my god. Adrien, stop for a second. We know what's going on.
Adrien: What?
Sarah: You hit Marinette.
Adrien: You think I would do that?
Sarah: Don't lie.
Adrien: I would never hurt my wife. Why would she say something I haven't done. You know I didn't...
Timmy: Stop right there. We know you're lying and you know what you did. We saw the bruises on her face.
Marin: And you about to get a couple on yourself, you gonna be black and blue. *Adrien start to get mad.*
Adrien: Bitch, I know you didn't... *He was about to get her neck, but Tom stopped him.*
Tom: You better not put your hands on her! I will break every bone in your body if you touch her again. Do it I DARE YOU! TOUCH HER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS! *Adrien lower his hands and step back a little.* Yeah that's what I thought. Keep it up and I will break you in half.
Adrien: Okay. You can get out of my house, all of you get out and Marinette you get out too. And I don't want all of you in my house, you got that?
Tom: I'll get out of here whenever I want to.
Marinette: And I bought this house. I've had it with you and I'm done. This marriage and you is over.
Adrien: Aww Milady you don't mean that.
Marinette: I do mean it! So why don't you get out and never come back here again!
Adrien: You know what? I'm glad we're getting a divorce. I can't stand you and your family. I'll be out in a month. *He go out of the house and never came back inside.*
Marinette: Thanks, dad.
Tom: It's alright, honey.
Sabine: Well. Now that that's all settled. What are you gonna do now?
Marinette: I'm gonna have to call Jessica and tell her about my divorce case.
Timmy: But what are you gonna do with this house?
Marinette: I'm keeping it. I own the whole thing. Right now... I'm just gonna have to relax and catch up on what I miss in life.
Sabine: That's a good thing. If there's anything going on, you'll tell us, right?
Marinette: Yes.
Tom: Well, we'll be off. *They leave the house and Marinette lock the door and she sighed too.*
Tikki: How do you feel?
Marinette: I feel... much better. Now, I don't know what to do.
Tikki: There are a lot of stuff you can do now that you'll newly divorce soon.
Marinette: You're right. I gotta make a few calls. I'll be right back. *She go to the bedroom and call her lawyer first.* Hi, Jessica. It's Marinette. Listen, I'm getting a divorce and I was wondering if you wanna be at the case.
Jessica: Sure thing, Marinette. I owe you one when the time you saved me from dying.
Marinette: Yeah. Thank you.
Jessica: Just let me know when the trial starts.
Marinette: Okay. *She hang up and she go through her contact list, she look at Luka's phone number.* (Should I call him? Or no? This could be a little bit of a distraction for me.) *She call him.* Hey.  Can we meet up? Is the park okay? Great. See you soon. *She hang up.* (Okay. Let's do this.)