Closing time

In the bakery, the timer went ding.
Marin: Dad, timer's ringing.
Tom: Time to check on the cookies. *He get the oven mitts on and he open the oven and pull one of the cookies out and they smell done, look done, he knows it taste done.* Yep. They're all done. *Hs pull one sheet out and place it on the table.* Don't touch the cookies, they're hot.
Timmy: Okay. *Tom pull the second sheet out and place it on the table and he get the third sheet out and place it on the table.*
Tom: We'll let them cook for a few minutes.
Marin: Where will the cookies go?
Tom: We'll put them in small boxes and we'll have to use dessert trays for the rest of the desserts.
Timmy: We're doing tarts tomorrow?
Tom: Yep. You boy clock out, I'll handle this.
Marin: Okay.
Timmy: Okay. *They both leave the back kitchen and clock out, Marin leave the bakery and head to his house and Timmy head tot he house and go upstairs.*
Sabine: They smell good. Think e can add something else?
Tom: What do you have in mind? *He get the spatula and get the cookies out of the sheets and place them in pink boxes.*
Sabine: I thought about making coconut macaroons and maybe some pineapple, mango, and tropical macaroons. Since they go along with the theme for the wedding.
Tom: That could be fine.
Sabine: Thank you. We'll start when you guys get to the macaroons.
Tom: Alright. Lock up when you're done. I'm gonna be down here with these cookies.
Sabine: Okay. *She walk out of the back kitchen and flip the open sign to close and lock the door too, she go to the door to the house and go in there.* Okay, Timmy. I'll have dinner ready for us when your dad gets back.
Timmy: Okay. Can I have some gumbo?
Sabine: Sure. It might be done for 1/2 an hour.
Timmy: Okay. *Sabine go in the kitchen and get the e stuff for gumbo.*

In Marinette's house, Marinette put the ravioli in the oven and check on her sauce on the stove.
Marinette: Should be done soon.
Luka: Hey.
Marinette: Hey. *They kiss.* I made us dinner.
Luka: May I ask what is it?
Marinette: Ravioli.
Luka: I love this stuff. Should I do something?
Marinette: Not at the moment, I got it.
Luka: Okay. *The doorbell ringed.*
Marinette: You mind getting that?
Luka: Sure. *He go to the door and he open it.* Ah, what the hell?!