Flower arrangements

At the Madame Quazi's flower shop, Rose and Juleka walk to the building.
Rose: I'm so excited we get to be in charge of the flower arrangements for the wedding.
Jukeka: Now we can't just pick any flowers, it has to go with the theme.
Rose: Right, blue and white. *They walk to the front desk.*
Madame Quazi: Bonjour, welcome to my flower shop, how can I help you two?
Rose: We need a bouquet for a wedding?
Madame Quazi: Ooh, a wedding. Who's getting married?
Juleka: My brother and our friend.
Madame Quazi: Ahh. Love. Feel free to look around. I have lots of flowers in my shop.
Rose: Thank you. *They look at the bouquet of flowers and smell them too.*

Outside, Marinette drive her car to go to the store, she drive by a flower shop and she see Rose and Juleka inside.
Marinette: Hmm. Rose and Juleka are at the flower shop. I could go and say hi to them both. *She parked outside of the flower shop and she turn her car off.*
Tikki: Why you think they're at the flower shop?
Marinette: Not sure, but it could be something they're doing.
Plagg: So glad I got a snack on the road. *He eat his Camembert cheese, Tikki rolled her eyes at Plagg.*
Tikki: You had to bring it here with us?
Plagg: I get hungry on car rides.
Marinette: Okay, let's go. *She turn her car off and go to the flower shop.*

In the flower shop, Rose and Juleka pick the white roses and the blue roses.
Rose: Who would've thought there would be blue and white roses?
Madame Quazi: My shop has every flower you can name of. And best ones for a special occasion. *The door opened, Marinette walked in.*
Marinette: Hi, Rose, Hi Juleka. *Rose and Juleka exclaimed and hide the roses behind their backs.*
Rose: A-ah Hi, Mari.
Juleka: Hehehehe. Hi. (Help us now!)
Madame Quazi: Bonjour and welcome to my flower shop.
Marinette: Thank you.
Rose: What are you doing here?
Marinette: I was driving by and I saw you two in here and wanted to say hi.
Juleka: Well, you saw us. You said hi and we say goodbye.
Marinette: Oh. Okay. What are you two doing here?
Rose: We we're getting flowers for...
Juleka: For Mother's Day. Which it's coming soon.
Marinette: Oh. I forgot it's coming up in a few months. Thanks for reminding me.
Juleka: Yeah yeah, goodbye.
Marinette: I-uh-okay... *She left the flower shop and Rose gave Juleka a sad look as they reveal the flowers.*
Juleka: What?
Rose: You didn't have to rush her out like that... what if she takes it the wrong way since everyone is doing this wedding prep plan and if we ignore her more like we are right now, we could hurt her feelings badly.
Juleka: Aw man, I didn't think that through.
Rose: What should we do about that since it might take a while to get all of it ready.
Juleka: You're right, let's just arrange this.
Rose: Maybe of anyone is done early, then they can spend time with Mari like we keep switching tasks with people that know how to do it.
Juleka: You know, that might actually work.
Rose: I'll call the group and tell them the change of plans. *She get her phone and go outside and talk, Juleka get to the arrangements.*
Marinette: Guess they're busy, I'll see them later. Guess I can do some shopping to pass the time. *She go to the supermarket instead.*
Rose: Yes, Marinette went by and it's like we're pushing her away.
Alya: Okay. We'll have to see what we can do, we can't half do stuff and forget to finish it.
Rose: Okay. Since Rose and I are close to finishing up the arrangements, we can spend some time with her.
Alya: Okay. That could work. Gotta go. Let me know how it turns out.
Rose: Okay. *They both hang up and Rose go back inside.* Hope Marinette didn't think we don't wanna spend time with her.
Juleka: We're not. We're keeping this planning a secret. She didn't question it, which is good. Let's keep it that way.
Rose: Okay. *They keep working.*