Where have you been?

Soon, it's now 4:00 AM, the door knob turned and Marinette heard someone coming in, she get out of bed and see who it is. And it's Adrien, all drunk with a bottle of beer.
Adrien: Heeeeeeeyyy *Belch* Baby.
Marinette: Where have you been? I've been calling you 10 times.
Adrien: It's none... of your damn business. *He gag a little bit and burped again.* Oh the tequila's coming up.
Marinette: What? Okay. Me knowing where you go now and then is my business and I don't know what's wrong with you. But you need to... *She smell something strong.* What's that smell? Were you drinking?
Adrien: Pffff. That doesn't concern you. *He drink some more and belch again.* Ahh, that *hic* helped. What are you babbling about?
Marinette: It does concern me. Because you're my husband and I have the right to be concerned. You said you were with Nino, I called him and asked were you there and he said you weren't there. You lied to me!
Adrien: What? No I didn't lie. Why would I lie to you? Maybe it was Nino lying about where I was. You know how me and him always *Belch* mess around. *He gag and threw up on the floor.*
Marinette: Ugh. Gross. I asked him, he said you weren't there. Alya said it too. He didn't lie, you did the lying. Now I'll ask you again. Where were you? And it better not be a lie!
Adrien: Fine! You want to know the truth, here it is! I was in the bar with Kagami, you bitch!
Marinette: Why are enough calling me a bitch? Why are you doing that? And why were you with her?
Adrien: Because she showed me how to have a good time. Unlike you mostly.
Marinette: I can show you a good time if you let me show you, you push me away from it. You never kiss me once, you're always busy, you don't wanna spend any quality time with, you barely even touch me or anything. Why is it that I'm the bad guy here?
Adrien: I do not push you away, I work, like you. She's different and better than you in any possible way.
Marinette: Well if you think Kagami is your right kind of girl, then why didn't you marry her instead of me?
Adrien: You're just "plain old Marinette."
Marinette: Okay. I see how it is.
Adrien: And why's that?
Marinette: You may think I'm plain or whatever, but you know what? I always have your back and always stayed by your side, you didn't do the same for me and that's when I cross the line.
Adrien: What are you saying?
Marinette: I'm getting a divorce.
Adrien: Like hell you would! But I'm gonna tell you something, you will not leave me and end our marriage, I love you and I don't want you to walk out of my life. *He walk up close to her face and he put his hand on her throat.* If you dare step out of this house and leave me for a f*cking divorce, so help me I will use my cataclysm on you AND KILL YOU RIGHT IN THIS SPOT WHERE YOU ARE STANDING! *Plagg and Tikki heard yelling and see what happened.*
Plagg: Hey! Don't do that to her.
Adrien: Shut up, Plagg. Or I'm taking this off. *He let Marinette go, she start to cough a little bit and he hold the ring on his finger.*
Plagg: Nononono! Don't take it off. I'm sorry.
Adrien: That's What I thought. Cross my path and I will get rid of you.
Marinette: Hey, don't threat him like that.
Adrien: SHUT UP,YOU WHORE! I'VE HAD IT! *He threw his beer bottle and it shattered and broke.* Clean that up, I'm going to bed. *He leave the living room angrily, Marinette get a broom and dustpan and sweep up the broken glass.*
Marinette: (I need to get out of this marriage. This is not the Adrien I know and love years ago.)