What are you doing here?

At the front door, Luka came face to face with Percy.
Percy: Hiya.
Luka: What the hell are you doing here?
Percy: Aww is that anyway to greet a guest?
Luka: No this is a way to greet a stranger that my wife to be do not like. And this is me slamming the door in your face.
Percy: Did you say wife to be? *Luka slam the door in Percy's face.*
Marinette: Who was at the door?
Luka: Just... salesmen. They always want us to buy stuff from them.
Marinette: At this time?
Luka: You know, nighttime sales.
Marinette: Okay. You mind feeding the kwamis? I gotta use the bathroom.
Luka: Sure. *Marinette go to the bathroom, Luka get a piece of bread and some Camembert cheese.* Ravioli's coming guys.
Plagg: So hungry.
Tikki: Ssh. It's coming. *The door bell ringed again.*
Luka: Who is it now? *He go to the door and open it, it's Percy again.* What?
Percy: I know you were rude to slam the door at me, so I'm gonna give you one more chance before something happens to you and your precious "wife to be." Ugh. Feels like I'm gonna throw up.
Luka: Get out of my property before I call the cops. *He close the door again, Percy scowled and he walk out of the house.* Measly piece of sh*t. Excuse my French.
Plagg: What got you so worked up?
Luka: Ignoring people. *Mairnette came out of the bathroom.*
Marinette: Heard the doorbell again.
Luka: It was... Girl Scouts.
Marinette: Girl scouts?
Luka: Just doing their late cookie delivery. Told them we don't have any money for cookies.
Plagg: Sure weren't no Girl Scouts.
Luka: Plagg. Shut it and eat your cheese.
Plagg: Yes sir.
Marinette: You mind getting the ravioli out?
Luka: Sure. *He go to the oven, open it, grab some oven mitts and get the ravioli out and place it on the stove and pour the sauce on it and spread it out too, Marinette get a pitcher of water and pour some in his cup and in her cup, Luka serve some ravioli for Tikki and Plagg, they try it and it's good.*
Tikki: Yummy.
Plagg: Not bad. Taste even better with cheese. *Luka serve some ravioli to Marinette.*
Marinette: Thank you.
Luka: You're welcome. *She get some bread and he serve himself some ravioli and take a piece of bread too, they both start eating.* This ravioli is good.
Marinette: Glad you like it. My dad made this before I moved out. He insisted I use his ravioli recipe for me and someone I'm close to.
Luka: Well you got that logic right. *Marinette grinned at him and she take a bite and Luka drink some water too.*
Marinette: Since you won't be working tomorrow, do you want to do something?
Luka: I don't know. What do you wanna do?
Marinette: I don't know. Why don't you decide.
Luka: Okay. I thought about maybe going on a boat ride.
Marinette: Boat ride? Are you sure?
Luka: Hey, you said I get to choose what I want to do and I want to do that.
Marinette: Okay. It's your choice.
Luka: Unless you're thinking of something else.
Marinette: No. This is your choice. I'm not stopping you.
Luka: Okay, if you're sure about that. *They finish up their dinner and the kwamis finish up their food too.*