Groccery shopping

Outside of the supermarket, Marinette stopped at a parking space, she turn her car off and she get out and lock it up, she go inside and grab a shopping cart.
Marinette: Okay. What do I need to get first? *She get a list out and see what to get.* I need some eggs, milk, and butter. *She go to the dairy section and get a carton of milk, a carton of eggs, and a stick of butter, she put them in the cart and she marked it off on the list.* What else? I need some canned goods. *She push the cart to the canned goods aisle.* Okay what cans do I always get? I always get corn. *She get the can of kernel corn and put it in the cart.* I always get mixed vegetables. *She get a can of mixed vegetables and put them in the cart.* Green beans are good too. *She get a can of green beans and put it in the cart.* Canned fruit is good. Mandarin orange, fruit cocktail, and pineapple. *She put the cans in the cart. And she marked off the canned goods off the list.* What else? Fruit. I'm almost out of those. *She go to the produce aisle.*What fruit do o always get? *she looked at the fruit.* I always get the strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and peaches. *She get a few plastic bags and she get a case of strawberries first and put it in the cart, she get another bag and put the case of blueberries in the cart too, she get another bag and put a bunch of bananas in the bag third, and she get one more bag and put four peaches in the bag and put it in the cart.* That's the fruit, now for vegetables. What vegetable will we have? *She get her phone out and call Luka.*

In the bakery, Luka get the filling on the macaroons. Soon, his phone ringed, he get out and it's Marinette.
Luka: Hello?
Marinette: Hey. I'm at the produce section. What vegetable do you want?
Luka: What kind do they got?
Marinette: Tomatoes, bell peppers, carrots, squash, broccoli, turnips, onions, all types of stuff.
Luka: I'll have the bell peppers, carrots, and tomatoes.
Marinette: Okay. Bye.
Luka: Bye. *They hang up and Marinette get another bag and get the bell peppers first, carrots second, and tomatoes last.*
Marinette: That's the vegetables. *She mark it off the list.* What else? What will I make for dinner? I guess some chicken Parmesan won't hurt. *She continue on the shopping.*
Plagg: Marinette, can you see if they have Camembert cheese?
Marinette: We still have cheese at home, Plagg.
Plagg: Right. My bad.
Marinette: The next shopping trip I'll pick some more up.
Plagg: Okay. *She keep doing her shopping trip.*