Sleep deprived

Soon, it's nighttime and Marinette and Luka are asleep, Marinette toss and turned a little bit and she moaned a little bit.
Marinette: Ugh. No. Wh-wh-why? Ugh. *She face Luka, he's asleep. Soon, she woke up and she rubbed her eyes, she looked at the time and it's 1:14 am, she sighed and she get out of bed and go to the kitchen. She get something to drink and clear her head. A little while, Luka felt the left side of the bed and it's empty, he open his eyes and Marinette wasn't in bed. He get out of bed and leave the room, he see her at the kitchen.*
Luka: Marinette? *Marinette swallow her water.*
Marinette: What? *She rubbed her eyes.*
Luka: It's close to 2 in the morning, what are you doing up?
Marinette: I can't sleep.
Luka: Is this about Percy?
Marinette: Is that obvious?
Luka: Yeah.
Marinette: It's nothing too major.
Luka: Come on. It is.
Marinette: Can we just change the subject? Why are you up?
Luka: Why are you up?
Marinette: I told you, I can't sleep.
Luka: Just tell me. I can help you.
Marinette: Well if you insist, I just hate to see you begging me.
Luka: When have I ever beg you?
Marinette: I know your begging technique. You always do those puppy dog eyes, I know you.
Luka: Oh I'll show you puppy dog eyes. *He hold her, Marinette chuckled and she try to push Luka off of her, but his grip was too strong.*
Marinette: Stop. Let me go.
Luka: Okay, I'll let you go. Right after this. *He pick her up and kiss her.* There. *He put her down.* Come on. *He hold her hand and walk back to the bedroom and sit on the bed.* Are you gonna tell me what's wrong? You don't have to if you don't want to. It's about Percy, isn't it?
Marinette: Yes. I know he's out there and could be watching us now.
Luka: Well he's not out there. So there's no possible ways for him to get us. Look, if you want, I'll ask Tom if I can leave in the afternoon instead of closing.
Marinette: You sure?
Luka: Yeah. You have nothing to worry about. *He kiss her on the cheek.* Wanna go back to bed?
Marinette: One second, I gotta do something real quick.
Luka: Okay. *Marinette get up and she go to the kitchen and dump her cup out and put the cup in the sink, then she came back and get in bed.* Night.
Marinette: Night. *She face Luka and cuddle next to him, he cuddle her too.*
Luka: (I promise. Nothing will ever happen to you, not when I'm around. I love you and my life will be empty and lonely without you.) *He kiss her on the neck, Marinette moaned a little bit.*
Marinette: Luka, I'm trying to sleep.
Luka: Sorry. *He kiss her again, she looked him and she kiss him until they both kiss, she hold his neck and Luka stroke her hair and rub her back too.* Baby, it'll be okay.
Marinette: I know. I just wanna... *Luka put his finger on her lips and shush her.*
Luka: It'll be alright. Don't ruin the moment. *They kiss some more and stopped, they looked at each other and smiled too.* You know I love you, you know that?
Marinette: I know. And I love you too. *She kiss on the lips once and do a full one.*