❛ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙❜

Moon~chan: Hey y'all Christmas is just around the corner so yeah I decided to make a simple one-shot. Hope you like it! And just imagine that snow exists in Pulau rintis

Y/n had always wished for someone to look at her with love. She wished to meet someone under snowy weather, a chill running through her body whilst being covered by white snow. And of course, the man of her dreams would be there standing asking her to go on a hot date.

However this is just a Christmas daydream, she breathes out a huge sigh creating a snowy air. She rubbed her both hands creating warmth temporarily, she was waiting for her friends to arrive.

They actually planned to have fun this Christmas but the snow season isn't helping everyone right now. Most of them are in traffic because of the snow forming huge mountains. And it's hard to shovel them in a sec.

"Y/n you're here!" Someone suddenly popped up beside her with a smile of glee. It startled her a bit but constantly returning to her composure. "Oh it's You Boboiboy" she sighed. "Hehe sorry about that, hmmm... I guess everyone else is still not here" he said, looking from right to left.

"Unfortunately, yes... Gahh it's freezing" she complained, now rubbing both her arms. "Here" Boboiboy grabbed her and shared his coat with her. She was now underneath the warm and cozy coat.

Her cheeks instantly grew red knowing in what situation she's in. "U-uhh" she stuttered out. "Don't worry we can share this coat until the others arrive" he smiled as if nothing is embarrassing with what they're doing.

The two shared a deep silence, only the howling snow breeze can be heard. Y/n didn't dare to move either, she was frozen stiff from embarrassment. She couldn't imagine sharing this moment with her best friend Boboiboy. But on the other hand, he's kinda cute, even with his short height.

"You know I always wanted to have a girlfriend" he started, 'what a good way to start a conversation' Y/n thought. "What about you Y/n?" He asked as he fixated on her eyes. "Umm yeah I wanted to have a date on Christmas but I never really thought of going into the next level with Boys" she replied with ease.

"I guess we're opposites" he giggled "well you know what they say opposites attra— *coughs loudly* I mean woah is that the moon?" she quickly changed the subject.

A whole 30 minutes had gone by like a second and still, no traces of their friends can be seen. "Hmm, I guess it's just you and me" Boboiboy said the thought of itself had already made Y/n blush.

She tends to hang out with Boboiboy alone but today is an exception. Something seems odd but she couldn't put a finger on it.

"Alright let's head to the mall then" the two head off to their destination while having a tiny chit-chat.

(At the mall)

"What do you think Gopal would like?" Boboiboy asked the two decided to shop for gifts to give to their friends. And now they were stuck in the grocery store thinking of what gift Gopal should receive. "Just give him a half-eaten cookie I'm sure he'll like it" Y/n joked, the brunette laughed at her, but she wasn't wrong. Give Gopal anything edible he'll receive it with glee.

"Yeah I'll just give him a coupon for free hot cocoa this Christmas" Boboiboy suggested the female nodded as they head next to the counter. After paying for their gifts the two went to the hot choco stand to drink something that could warm them up. Since it's still freezing even if they were inside the huge mall with huge crowds.

Because of how the two are growing more comfortable with each other they were unwary of the people who were secretly spying on them. "Why did you drag us here Moon? I thought you only wanted us to text them that we're in traffic?" Fang scoffed "well, unfortunately, mister killer joy we need to at least get them together, y/n might not the share feelings as Boboiboy but there could be a spark of love!" She squealed "that's right and it's Christmas Fang, have a break from that emo phase" Yaya joked.

"Happy Yaya?" Fang sarcastically said "remind me to hook up those two" Moon whispered to Ying. "Got it"

...

After having fun at the mall it was already time for them to walk straight home well obviously they had to take a taxi of course.

They step out of the taxi once they were in front of their gates. Boboiboy paid the driver and the taxi was soon enough out of their sights. "Umm, so Y/n" Boboiboy trailed off "did I made your Christmas special?" He asked with a mixture of apprehension.

"Yeah, thanks Boboiboy. You know what even if I wished to have a date with my boyfriend having you, my friend to be on a date with is pretty nice" she said "well I could make your wish come true if you want" he replied, Y/n became red as a tomato. She was flustered and the chilly weather wasn't helping as well.

"So what do you say Y/n? Will you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me?" He asked

"I-i... Well umm... Y-yeah" she replied Boboiboy hugged her and spun her around trying all his might to carry her. "Oh thank you thank you! You don't know how hard that was to put my courage into this" he said "I love you Y/n I really do! And you're the best Christmas gift I could ever wish for!" He said as he kissed her forehead.

"OH, FUCKING KISS ALREADY!" The gang yelled who was hiding behind the bushes.

....

Stella: Advance Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for staying with us!

Moon: I wish you all the best!! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening! I Luv u all!! <3