❝𝓕𝓵𝓲𝓻𝓽❞

Boboiboy

You two were currently on the school rooftop, he asked you if you two can eat lunch there together, and since you two finished eating you took out your phone and fiddled with it.

He saw you using your phone so he quickly snatched it, "hey! Give it back!" You huffed "nope, let me take a look first" you started chasing him while reaching for your phone and since you're short and he's tall you need to jump to reach your phone.

He opened your phone while his other free hand was pushing your cheek away from him. "Ohh cool wallpaper. You look cute here Y/N" he said with a smile showing you your photo, you blushed once you saw your picture. You quickly pinned him to the ground and took your phone.

You stood up leaving him still on the ground. "Never take my phone again" you warned with a tint of pink hues spread across your cheeks. He sat upright with a smile and said: "Y/N send me your photo" "w-why would i-i" you stuttered "I'll just send it to Santa so he knows what I want for Christmas" he then smirked at you, let's just say your face is red as a tomato now. "B-BAKA!"

Earthquake

"Y/N it's already late, you better go home," quake said who was fixing the files from the drawer. "It's okay, it's my job to finish this anyways" oh I forgot to tell you, he made you as his personal assistant. He just nodded but secretly smiled, "I guess I got to have her for some time" he mumbled.

After an hour of finishing your paper works, you decided to head home. "Y/N wait up I'll walk you home " He ran to your side "huh? But its already late, I can go home by myself" you declined, but he still insisted. "Nah don't worry and besides my mom said I should always follow my dreams. So can I follow you home?" he grinned widely at you who suppose now is in a blushing mess.

Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm invited you to go to this new ice cream shop and of course, you agreed. "Wow this shop really makes the best ice cream" you exclaimed, your eyes shimmering in delight. "Cute" he mumbled while devouring his own ice cream.

"My tongue can't get enough of this" you added, he secretly smiled at you. "Y/N, did you know that our tongue is the strongest part of the body" he explained, you gave him a confused look, in a split of a second he smirked, "wanna fight?" He added making you blush a million shades of red.

(Author-chan: if you didn't get it. He meant you both should have a tongue fight to know if it's legit)

Cyclone

Previously you went to granddad's shop to hang out with cyclone. And honestly, you love his accompany, his charisma made you love his presence and of course, is kindness.

And of course, the day just has to end and leave your poor friend again. "Oh, it's time to go home. Bye Cy, I'll see you again next time" you said then stood up from where you were sitting and took all of your belongings. Let's just say Cyclone's smile turned upside down when you said you are leaving, you left and waved goodbye. "Y/N WAIT! AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?" He yelled to your leaving figure, you quickly turned around "what?" You asked, I mean you already have your purse and phone what could have you left.