❛ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕏 𝕎𝕚𝕗𝕖! ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣❜

"My wife, my dearest wife, wake up" he cooed to his half-awake other. "Mhmm" she groaned, her senses are still sleepy and yet his loving and soft voice is keeping most of her system half awake. She stretched her arms a bit, soon sensing two arms pulling her into his warm embrace. She fluttered her eyes open, only to be met by his Golden orbs that glistened like the morning star.

His lips curved into a smile "I love you" he whispered into her ear. "I love you too" her soft voice echoed to his ears, his grin grew wider, dragging her close to his chest. "MOMMY DADDY! GOODMORNING!" A boy under 6 years old, yelled and threw himself to where his parents were laid.

"Tremor?" The woman called out his name, he wrapped his tiny arms around them with a huge smile plastered on his face. "Good morning son" Quake ruffled the boy's hair which brought him to giggle adorably. "Mom! Dad! Let's eat breakfast!!" He announced, his legs swaying back and forth. "But I wanna cuddle your mommy first," Quake said, acting like a child wanting for its mother's attention.

"But dad, I still have school" the younger version of Quake, whined. "Alright alright, you two can cuddle each other and I will start preparing our meal" Y/n chuckled arising from their shared bed. "YAYY!" "Aww", she headed to the kitchen, washing her face with cold water then drying it with a towel.

She could hear chuckling noises from the room, those two are probably having another tickle fight. She giggled a bit by their childish antics, no one knew that right after Quake became a dad, he would act like this. She searched for ingredients inside the refrigerator, she took out a dozen of eggs, later on starting cooking.

Pouring a teaspoon of cooking oil in the pan, with low fire. The oil started to sizzle meaning it's the right time to put the eggs. A pair of arms snakes around her tiny waist, with another two pairs of hands patting her head. "Are you cooking eggs mom?" The boy who was sitting on Quake's shoulders, "yup" she replied. "Can we have fried rice?" Quake who was back hugging her requested, the woman nodded. The two 'man of the house' helped Y/n to prepare their breakfast, having them help her was quite enjoyable.

"Tremor can you hand me the plate?" She asked, the boy nodded and rushed towards the cabinet and took out a porcelain plate. "Here you go mommy" he beamed, handing her the plate, "thank you sweetie" she gave him a peck on the forehead. "What about me?" Quake pouted, it seems he's beginning to envy his son.

Y/n chuckled by her husband's juvenile actions, she places a hand in front of Tremor's gaze who was in the middle. Giving the earth manipulator a quick kiss on the lips, "mommy why do you have to cover my eyes?" He asked innocently, "it's nothing, and besides, we finished cooking. Let's eat" Y/n announced and placed all of their cooked dishes on the table.

It was quite fun having breakfast with the person you cherish the most. Right after devouring all of their food, Quake and Tremor started to get ready for their work and school. But of course, Y/n would be accompanying her son, "are you sure you can bathe yourself?" Y/n asked Tremor who was in his towel. "Yes, mommy! I'm a big boy now!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands on the air.

"Okay if you say so" she first ruffled his hair and soon standing up from crouching. Tremor dashed to his bathroom, soon showering noises can be heard. While the black-haired boy was busy showering his mother is now in charge of fixing his stuff for school.

Right after he finished showering, his mother, who was holding out his towel, scooped him out of the bathroom. Carefully drying his hair with another towel. Later on, she finished getting her son ready, "let's head out, daddy's waiting" Y/n hugged Tremor, their cheeks rubbing against each other. "Moomm" the boy whined out of embarrassment, Y/n could only giggle, grabbing his tiny hand and backpack.