❝𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰❞

Author-chan: Aye! Wassup readers!! So today we'll be playing mobile legends!

Stella: no we're not

Author-chan: oh right hehehe. Sorry, there must be a misunderstanding. Actually, in this chapter, you'll be babysitting Boboiboy and his elements. Get ready for a cuteness overload!!

~•~•Boboiboy•~•~

Your mom's friend asked you to babysit his 1-year-old son for a day because he had an urgent meeting and his previous babysitter was sick. And you being the nice type, agreed to their favor. So presently you're in front of their door and was greeted by Amato, your mom's friend, carrying his son. "Thank you very much Y/n for agreeing to this." he said handing you the baby, "it's my pleasure sir Amato, and besides I love babies!" You replied making the middle age man smile. "Alright, Boboiboy don't be naughty to sister Y/n alright?" He pinched the baby's cheeks making it giggle. He bid goodbye and so do you, once you've entered the house Boboiboy jumped out of your arms and ran to his playhouse. "Y/n! Play play play!" He exclaimed, gesturing you to come closer, you sat in front of the little window of the playhouse to peek at the little dino capped boy. Unexpectedly he pokes out his head from the window giving you a cute peck on the lips. "Sis y/n is cute! Me likes you!" He blurted smiling so surely making your poor heart melt, "aww really? thank you" you took him out of the playhouse giving him tons of kisses making him giggle.

~•~•Earthquake•~•~

You finished your shift babysitting Quake, he was now sleeping in his cradle. And was about to leave when all of a sudden something quite heavy cling to your leg, "Quake!" Amato exclaimed once he noticed the little boy was out of his cradle "sister Y/n don't lweave mwe" he cried out, you frowned by his words and crouched down to level his height "sorry quaky, but I need to" you sadly states making the boy tighten his grasp, tears falling from his chubby cheeks. "Quake, y/n can't stay for too long. Her parents are going to look for her" Amato explained but still, the boy won't budge. Then an idea popped up "tell you what, I'll come and visit you every day." Your words made his eyes glisten in delight "can she dad?" He turned around to face the man, he sighed and gave the boy a nod along with a smile. "YAAY!" He hugged you and finally left. And later on, you just found yourself, visiting the little boy every single day.

~•~•Thunderstorm•~•~

Once you were left with thunderstorm wouldn't stop looking at you, he sat at the couch looking at you and only you. This made you feel a little bit uncomfortable so you tried to make the atmosphere, less intimidating. "Want to watch silly cartoons thunder?" You asked smiling at the stoic boy, but he only stared at you. "Umm, what about toys? Want to play with your toys?" You asked but was only replied by silence. "What about going outside?" You questioned sitting beside him eyes still darted to your figure.

"No" he sternly answered, "Then what do you wanna do?" You asked, "can I marry you?" His question made your eyes widen. How did he come up with such a mature question, "sorry little thunder but I'm older than you" you explained, "but I like you, isn't that enough?" His words are getting a little bit out of hand. At such a young age, how can he ask some kind of questions like this? "I'm sorry but no, you're still a cute chubby little baby" you pinched his cheeks but stopped once he whimpered "u-uh... Did it hurt? I'm sor-" "I want to marry you!!!" He cried out making you more shocked.