❝𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓶❞

~•~•Boboiboy•~•~

He took you out to take a stroll around town, you both had ice cream, went to the cinemas and he even accompanied you to buy some new clothes. If you're asking me it looked like a date rather than a friendly stroll, "this was fun!" You exclaimed while walking beside him.

He looked at you with a smile "yeah, it was" he replied. You both kept looking at each other with huge grins on your faces that's why you didn't notice the stray rock in front of you. You then stumbled and was about to fall when a pair of strong arms grabbed your waist. "Are you alright Y/N?" He asked with a hint of worry, "y-yeah" you blushed once you realized what position you two were.

He helps you stood upright, "t-thanks" you stuttered "welcome" he replied, unaware he bent in front of you. You are now facing his back "what are you waiting for? Hop on" he said, "huh?" "Hop on, you might fall again. And I don't want you falling for somebody else" he winked at you making you blush, even more, you couldn't decline so you just jump on his back and he carried you home. "Are y-you sure a-about this?" You asked still feeling uncomfortable in your situation. "Yup" he replied, you couldn't help but bury your face in his back, hiding your red tomato face. Little did you know he was smiling like an idiot because he successfully made you flustered.

~•~•Earthquake•~•~

The day you two became close is also the start of fangirls bullying you, they couldn't accept the fact that he's comfortable with you while he just turns those other girls down. "Don't be full of yourself Y/N. Stick to what you are, a NERD!" Cindy said the leader of Earthquake's fangirls, you just lowered your head not listening to what they were saying.

She grabbed your chin making you face her, eyes were fiery and annoyed. "YOU'RE A NOBODY Y/N! YOU'RE A F****** NOBODY" she yelled at your face while the other girls surrounded you, laughing and enjoying your pain. Cindy lifted her hands ready to slap you, you close your eyes waiting for the impact but nothing happened. You opened your eyes and saw quake holding Cindy's hand, preventing you from being hurt. He let go of her and pulled you close to him and said: "Did I gave you permission to hurt my assistant?" His glare at her was scarier than your mother's.

Cindy could only step back and lower her head "I don't think so" he added

"Remember my words... No one can hurt my assistant... Ever" he emphasized the word EVER. He glared at the other girls it was a glare meaning 'Harm her... You get kicked out'

He left with you, his other arm still wrapped around your shoulder. "Next time Y/N, if you're getting bullied tell me. I won't forgive myself if something ever happened to you" his words made you feel safe around him. That's when you realized, you are already falling for him.

~•~•Thunderstorm•~•~

He invited you to his house to have lunch together, including his brothers. But when you were traveling to his house you couldn't shake this feeling that your tummy is aching and craving for some sweets.

When you reached his house you were welcomed by his youngest brother, Thorn. "Thundy! Your girlfriend is here!" He called with a cute smile, thunderstorm ran to the door and pushed thorn away (it was a light push don't worry) "thorn she's not my girlfriend... come in Y/N" he gestured you to come in. But when you step inside thunderstorm quickly took off his jacket and tied it around your waist. He steps beside you and said "there's blood on your skirt, go upstairs to our bathroom and clean yourself" your eyes widened, you quickly took out your phone and checked the date.