❝𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓼❞

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

❇❅𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂❅❇

Later today a brilliant idea came to your mind and it was pranking your boyfriend. You held your phone close to your chest getting ready to call him, but of course, you had to renew your number. And with the help of Solar's voice changing mechanism, your plan would be perfect.

Your fingers started to dial his number, and soon enough it started to ring.

(Ring, ring)

Hello?

This is the FBI, we've tracked a bomb implanted on your phone. And if you don't say the magic words it will go off and kill you.

*Gasp* w-wait... A-a BOMB?!

Yes, you heard that right. Any second now it will turn off and bomb the whole area.

W-what, sh-should I d-do?!! This isn't a prank r-right??!!

It's not sir if you still value your life you should listen to us.

O-okay i-I'll listen

Say "I'm so short that I need to step on a wooden plank to kiss my girlfriend" and the bomb will deactivate

W-what?! I'm feeling like you're somehow insulting me

But you said you value your life. If I were you sir I would do what I was told, cause any second now you'll probably meet God.

O-okay okay... I'll do it... *Coughs* I'm so short that I need to step on a wooden plank to kiss my girlfriend

You couldn't help but contain your laugh. Hope he wouldn't hear your faint laughs though.

Okay very good, now say "I'm a huge idiot"

Wait! That's too much!

Alright alright, then say "I'm gay"

That's more worst than the first one!

Oh for crying out loud just do it or the bomb will explode!!!

No way I'm saying that! You're the one who's the idiot here, you could just tell me how to remove the bomb and I'm home free!

Well, I would never! You're the fool here! This was supposed to be a prank and your big jerk ass just had to ruin it!

With the sudden outburst of yours, you didn't realize that the microphone you were holding was on your side now. And Boboiboy had heard your voice crystal clear.

Y-y/n?!

Uh... Gotta go! Bye!

Y/N!!-

You threw your phone aside praying that Boboiboy wouldn't punish you for what you did.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜