❛ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖❜

𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍

"hands-off my princess!" Boboiboy shielded the H/c haired female. Holding his cardboard sword right in front of him, his other free hand outstretched to prevent his so-called enemy from getting Y/n.

"The princess will be ours! HAHAHA!" The fat boy yelled, following his role. Boboiboy created a swishing sound using his voice acting as if he was attacking his enemy with his trusty sword. "Hiyaaaa~... You will never get your hands on my princess as long as I'm alive!"

"Be careful my prince!" Y/n giggled, she was wearing a fake crown and was sitting on top of the slide.

6 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍

"Boboiboy's always the prince! Can he be the enemy for today?!" Their playmate harrumphed. "Boboiboy should be the—" "okay fine" Boboiboy cut her off, which made her pout. She wanted him to be the prince to save her.

"Don't worry Y/n! I shall protect you from this wild beast!" The guy with glasses said, raising his noble sword. He peered over his shoulders seeing no one behind him. "Eh? Where's y/n—" he glanced at Boboiboy and saw him with Y/n.

He was carrying her in his arms, and the female seems to enjoy it. "Haha! It looks like the princess likes me better than the prince"

8 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍

"Why do you always play as the prince Boboiboy?!" The girl with pigtails complained. "Because... I want to be the prince who will protect Y/n" y/n blushed in an instant. "Call me crazy but I think I'm crushing on Boboiboy," she thought.

10 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍

"Hold on tight Y/n! Or the enemy will catch us" he said carrying the female on his back. Her heart raced just by in their position. "Of course! And I promised not to let go"

12 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍

"Why did you refuse to take the role of the prince?!" Y/n chastised, her eyes were full of fiery. "Tsk I just don't feel like it. And besides, I've been the prince like for years. And aren't you too tired of being the princess all the time?" He clicked his tongue glanced away.

"I'm not sick of it cause I know you'll be the prince who'll save me from distress!" "Well grow up! This is not a fairy tale where I will save you!" He said then left.

14 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍

"You.. you took the role of the prince? But I thought you didn't want to—" "why is it wrong to take the chance?" He hissed "yeah! Because I'm not the princess this time!" She barked.

"Well, you're not my princess. So wake up!"

18 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍

"Remember when you said that you wanted to be the prince because I'm the princess?" She asked, breaking down slowly. "Yes, but that was when we were still kids," he said, "yeah, and that words you said back then made me want to be the princess in every story. Because I know you will always be my prince" she chuckled tears dripping bit by bit.

"So?" "I thought that even without the cosplay. I'll be your princess" she sadly chuckled. "You have mistaken my words Y/n. I wanted to be the prince in our playdate. And y/n you're just a playmate to me. And that will stay the same until I die. I'm sorry"

"No, don't be sorry. I forced to be something more than just playmates but I guess I'm just really a playdate to you"