❝𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼❞

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

♡*:.。.𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂.。.:*♡

He was cleaning the dished while you were sitting quietly on the dining chair. When an idea popped inside of your head, you sneaked behind him and started to poke his shoulder, he would turn around and look but you will lower yourself preventing him to see you. You kept doing that for almost 10 minutes.

But it's a miracle that he didn't stop turning around, that's odd, usually, he would get annoyed. Once he tilted his head again you took this chance to go to his side then giving him a kiss on the lips. His eyes widened by your actions making him flustered to the max.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

♡*:.。.ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖.。.:*♡

Quake loves to pat your head every single day, it kinda annoys you sometimes, knowing you can't do it to him since he's taller than you.

There's this one time when he was busy on his laptop and was sitting on the couch. You wanted to take this chance to pat his head, just like what he does to you. You sat beside him and started to caress his head "good boy" you said with a smile.

"Ahem," the laptop said, you glanced at the laptop and saw the whole student council on Zoom. You two blushed intensely, "uh... Don't worry ms. L/n we didn't see anything" the vice-principal, Violet said. She made it sound kinda dirty, making your face redder than a ripe tomato. 'This was a bad idea' you thought.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

♡*:.。.𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶.。.:*♡

He barely has skinship with you, even kisses are sometimes limited. But he never let you out of his sight, not even for a second. Even though you two don't have that much contact, he loves to cherish his time with you but of course by taking pictures mostly of you.

He was sitting on an unoccupied seat near to where you are. You were playing with the butterflies who were flying around, his eyes were glued to you, he was already blushing just by seeing how cute you are while playing with the dozens of butterflies. He took this chance to take out his phone and snapping pictures of you. (I hope your phone still have some memory) his finger then stopped pressing the button when you looked at the camera and smiled. His blush grew, and you can already see the tips of his ears turning red. He laid down his phone as he lowered his head preventing you to see his flushed face.

You giggled at him and went to the table he was in, you sat in front of him, your hand supporting your face. "You know you could just ask for a selfie"

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

♡*:.。.ℂ𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖.。.:*♡

You were busy putting on your facial mask when Cyclone popped out of nowhere "Whatcha doing???" He asked making you flinch because of his sudden appearance. "C-cyclone?! I-i'm busy putting my facial mask on" you explained while fixing your mask. He looked at you with confusion, he glanced at the sink and saw another unopened mask. He took it and checked it out, "can I use this?" He cutely asked, you only nodded.