❝𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻❞

You've been with Boboiboy since childhood, through ups and downs. Just looking at him makes you smile, and lift up your down casted spirit.

He loved you ever since and wanted to show you the brighter side of everything. He was a part of your everyday life. Seeing him hurt himself in every mission makes your heart shatter, but what can you do? You're just the human watching him on the screen.

Death was once close to him and luckily he was still alive and saved the Universe on the process. Every episode makes you laugh or either cry. Every adventure makes you feel stronger as if you can handle any obstacle that comes your way.

Smiling at him as he achieves his dreams until he reaches fourteen. At the same time, you grew old as well, but still, the evident fangirl inside you is still alive. Sure you became a multi-fandom fangirl but still, you're supporting the boy who became your childhood.

However, things have endings, as well as you leaving the fandom. "Y/n are really leaving?" Thorn asked, tugging on your shirt with his watery Bambi eyes. Your eyes saddened by the latter's expression "please don't leave us Y/n... We'll miss you" Cyclone and Blaze hugged your sides.

Quake was in front of you and beside him were Ice, Solar, and Thunder. "I'm sorry guys but I need to leave" you caressed the trouble maker trio's head. "We need to support her decision guys... Everything has an ending after all" Quake stated smiling bitterly.

He was also against it but he doesn't want to shackle you with them forever.

"It's time for me to go guys" Y/n pulled away from the hug. "Time to bid our goodbye," Solar said he went in front of you and pat your head. "Don't forget us, you're the most beautiful miracle that happened to us" he commented, for once he let his ego fall.

Thunder went close to you as well and flicked your forehead. "Don't come falling for a hot guy easily idiot remember I'm still the hottest guy you know" he teased which made you chuckle.

"Y/n don't leave meeee~~" Thorn pushed them aside and hugged you again, sure he was crying so hard that he could hardly breathe. "Thorn come on pull yourself together" you hugged the innocent bean.

Ice soon came closer to you and rested a hand on top of your shoulder. "I'll keep the right side of the bed warm just for you if you ever feel like coming back" you blushed by his words and nodded constantly.

And soon enough it was Quake who confronted you "always remember the lessons we taught you" you nodded and smiled. Soon they formed a group hug with you, tears staining your cheeks.

They pulled away from the hug with tears on the corner of their eyes.

"Let's pull pranks again Y/n" Cyclone and Blaze said in unison. "Yeah, we should!" You cheered. They fused into one for you to bid your last goodbye to the guy who started it all.

"Goodbye my dear Y/n" he embraced you and felt his grasp getting tighter. "We love you till the end of time. And you'll always be a part of us" he whispered. Breaking the hug you waved goodbye and leaving Boboiboy behind.

He had his arm stretched out whilst waving goodbye, as soon as you faded he broke into tears, as he removed his dino cap.

"I hope you find your true love out there"

(Photo not mine)

And now he was left alone inside the memory you both made.