❛𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖❜

∴ ══════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ══════ ∴

"Y/n! Please! Notice me!!" Solar practically begged in front of you. "Go away Solar, you're catching a lot of attention!" You whispered to the light wielder.

"But I don't want to leave my darling alone~" he reasoned, clinging into your leg. "G-get off! I don't wanna have another argument with your pathetic fangirls" you stated, pushing him away. After a couple of minutes, you finally pry him out of your leg.

"Come on y/n! Am I not deserving to be your boyfriend? I'm the most handsome guy you know, and basically every girl's dream boyfriend! And yet here you are not taking that chance" he said, holding both of your shoulders. You only looked away with tiny beads of sweat on your forehead, "uhh, can you please move!" You pushed him away from you making him fall into the ground.

"Owww, don't make me fall for somebody else Y/n" he pouted while rubbing his sore back. "Well I hope you fall for- oh wait I hope there's no more gravity! So you won't fall for me anymore!" You barked at him, all the students surrounding you were silent all this time, not that silent really most of them were exchanging murmurs.

"Hmph! Even if there's no more gravity on Earth I'd still fall for you!" He barked back, "just leave me alone Solar!" You practically pleaded for him to stop, but he can't. He's too in love with you, and no one can stop that powerful feeling.

His expression saddened, are you that desperate for him to leave you alone? Are you really that hard to get? Is he starting to become a hindrance?

He lowered his head then said "okay, I'll leave you alone" with that everyone around you gasped.

"He'll give up that so easily?"

"Well he's not to be blamed, Y/n's too complicated. Isn't she happy that solar is courting her"

"Poor Solar"

You heard every rumor they started to spread but decided to ignore every single detail. "Finally-" "If" he cut you off, as he looked into your eyes, forming a smile in his luscious lips. "If you win against my simple bet" he raised his pointing finger, "what kind of bet?" You crossed your arms and cocked up an eyebrow at him. What is he planning now?

"If I make you fall for me within a week, you'll have to be my girlfriend" he explained with a frisky grin "what?! But what if I don't?!" She asked "then I have to leave you alone for the rest of your life. Is it a deal?" He held out his hands for your agreement.

You were still thinking twice about the consequences, but you're fully determined that you'll win so... "Fine, it's a deal" you shook his hands making him smile widely. He just had physical contact with you, and it felt like heaven to him.

'I bet I can win this easily' ~y/n

'Hehehe, I'll make you mine sooner or later' ~Solar

Day 1

Y/n's POV
For the whole entire time, Solar has been beside me. Never did he left my sight, except when I'm going to the restroom. Why did I agree to that bet anyway? Oh yeah, so he could leave me alone already.

"There is nothing sweeter than the beauty of your face," he said, looking at me with a dreamy look. "I hope you get cavities then" I muttered, "girl give that guy some attention" my friend b/n whispered. I can only roll my eyes, why does he need to join us even in lunchtime. "Shouldn't you be with your brothers?" I asked bluntly "yup, but I don't want to leave you. You might feel lonely without me~" he stated with a hint of teasing and pity.