៚1𝖐+ 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑࿐

Author-chan: HI GUYSS!! Waaahh!! Can't you believe it? We reached 1k reads! OMG, I can't describe what I am feeling right now, I'm super duper ultra mega happy!! Thank you very very much guys!! And because of that, I'll give you all some boyfriends! Nah I'm kidding actually I made this chapter for all of you guys, and I hope you would like it. Thank you very much again, guys! Thank you thank you thank you!! Now onto the chapter!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
You wondered why your precious boyfriend had been avoiding you for the past few weeks. This made you think billions of negative thoughts, every night you've endured sleepless nights. You tried calling his mobile phone but no one answered. For weeks you've gone mad not knowing how Boboiboy is, you tried going to his house but instead of seeing Boboiboy you only saw his dad, saying that his son was busy with stuff and on behalf of Boboiboy he was sorry for you.

You walked through the alley with a frown. "What on earth could he be doing?" You muttered, after passing the corner of the alley you saw a silhouette of two persons. You didn't know but you had the urge to follow those two, you carefully followed them not making any sound to get their attention. Soon you found yourself inside a giant garden, and later on, you finally saw the faces of the two. It was Boboiboy with an unknown woman, your blood boiled by such a scene and made you gone rampage mentally.

Oh how you wanted to rip that women apart, so you did what you had to do, you stomped your way towards them. "Ahem!" You faked coughed, as they turned around to face you. He looked at you with a shocked expression while you crossed your arms and cocked your eyebrow. "Care to explain? Boboiboy?!" Emphasizing his name meaning you're on the verge of blowing your fuse. "Babe-" "don't you babe me! Answer!" You cut him off making him sigh and grab your wrist and pulling you away.

He led you to the center of the magnificent garden, then looked at you "y/n, I'm sorry" he started, adverse thoughts started to pop inside of your head. Thinking that it might be a break-up apology, "I'm sorry that I've been ignoring you" he apologized, you felt a little lighter once he said those words, "and I want you to know why I've been gone for this few weeks" he smiled at you then bent in one knee. He let go of your other hand as he took something in his pocket, he looked at you with sincerity and love. "Y/n... We've been together for years and for the past few years we faced problems but settled it together. And I want to be with you until the end of this journey... So y/n." He paused then revealed the red box, and he opened it uncovering the tiny diamond ring,

"Will you marry me?" Tears began to fall from your eyes, clasping your hand to your mouth. Emotions started to flood your mind and your heart pounding rapidly.

"So y/n what's your answer? I want you to comment your answer and tell me what happened next, this is a freestyle story so, the next event is up to you" author-chan said. So what are you waiting for? Comment your answer now!

Come on Y/n-chan answer him, it's a lifetime opportunity. I'll be delighted to see what will be your reaction and your answer.

Edit: fun fact: I'm the girl who's with Boboiboy