❝𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼 ❞

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ-ᴄʜᴀɴ: this is the last part of those two previous chapters that was requested by mochaccitae. Thank you for the wonderful request!

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

♡*:.。.𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂.。.:*♡

You really wanted to ignore him for what he had done to you, and it was totally obvious how he wanted for you to accept his apologies. But you kept on neglecting him not until this happened.

You were passing by the schoolyard when you see two familiar figures standing there, you went closer to see Boboiboy pushing your friend aside, and you can even understand that he was annoyed by her. His face expressed a furious look, and your friend kept clinging unto him and you saw how short her skirt is, it was like she was trying to seduce him. You couldn't take more of this if you won't do anything you might lose Boboiboy.

You went up to the two and gave your ex-friend a slap she deserves. "OHHH!That's my reader-chan!" An unknown woman with a black and brown hair yelled and was wearing a hoodie. (Okay I won't break the 4th wall anymore) The girl in front of you is now holding her stinging cheek and you could see how hard you slap her for it had become red. Boboiboy was frozen from where he stood seeing how violent you can be "don't you dare show your fucking face to me or to my boyfriend again you toxic bitch. I was so wrong treating you as a friend" you told her with that cold look of yours. She stomped away right after she glared at you, you then faced your boyfriend when he suddenly bent his both knees and hugging your waist. "Y/n please forgive me! I thought it was you who I saved that day! I mistook you for somebody else. You can punish me just please don't leave me!" He practically begged, you wanted to ignore him but gradually gave in.

"Alright alright... I forgive you, you big baby" he stood up with a huge grin and hugged you "at least I'm your baby" he teased turning his grin into a smirk while you, on the other hand, is now in a blushing mess. You playfully glared at him with a pout as he gave you a quick peck on the lips making your blush worst.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

♡*:.。.ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖.。.:*♡

"So are you sure she'll forgive me if I wear this?" Quake asked his youngest brother, "of course! Girls love boys who wear these!" Thorn beamed with that cute look of his, "okay okay... Mind as well try, this is for y/n anyways" he sighed and went to the dressing room to change. Once he was finished he let him Thorn check it out "you look great mama quake!" He exclaimed with his bulging forest green eyes, with a thumbs up.

Quake scratched his head and went to his office wear he thinks y/n would probably be in. Students looked at him with curiosity others were even giggling at him at how ridiculous he looks. While thorn was walking beside him with a huge smile. Once he reached the council room all eyes were on him, "What's with the full-body bear costume Quake? Pfftt" Violet asked then end up laughing like a weirdo. The other members were also giggling secretly still scared of getting punished by Quake himself. "What's happening here guys I heard-" The one and only Y/n comes in and saw Quake, she scanned him from head to toe.

"H-hi y-y/n" he stuttered, but y/n could only blink, thinking twice if she would laugh. Thorn smiled at him and giving him a 'you-can-do-it' look. Quake inhaled a huge air then sang a ridiculous song and creating a heart with his hands, laughter can be heard around the room. Then ending it with "I'm sorry y/n for being a jerk I hope you can forgive me" his face is now flushed due to embarrassment. She only walks pass him making him lower his head, this attempt totally failed. Then he felt a pat on his shoulder, "I just took my phone. Is it okay if we take a picture?" She asked sweetly with her genuine smile, which brought Quake into melting internally. Quake nodded and smiled back, afterward he asked Thorn to take pictures of them. But to his surprise, y/n kissed him on the cheek once they heard 'click'.