❛𝔸 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖❜

Author-chan: before I start Thanks for ToastyyBread_ Who requested this wonderful one shot! Let's start reading!

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Y/n L/n, a new student in Rintis High. She was assigned to join the student's exchange program and because of her kind nature, she agreed to their favor.

She's now standing in front of the huge building, students walking inside with their friends. She felt scared, this is her first time being in such a huge school, "come on y/n, time to make some new friends!" She whispered to herself with determination filling her veins. "Hey, you!" A guy wearing orange visors went up to her, "are you the exchange student?" He asked smiling brightly at her.

"Yes!" She answered with confidence. "Oh, I'm Solar, your assigned guide for the whole day" he introduced, while bowing in front of her. "Hello! I'm y/n l/n! I hope we become great friends" she beamed with her cutest smile. Not gonna lie it made Solar's heart skip a beat, "you know you look familiar" he placed his finger on his chin.

"Really?" She cocked an eyebrow at him "yeah, you look like my future girlfriend" he smirked, she tilted her head sideways and then said "really? I look like her? Where is she now?" She glanced around to find his so-called 'future girlfriend'.

"You're so naive Y/n, come on. Thunderstorm is waiting for us" he gestured her to follow him, but behind them were aligned fangirls of Solar, and were glaring at the h/c haired girl.

"How can she talk to him so casually?"

"Yeah, she better know her position in this school"

"That girl just made hundreds of enemies"

"Don't worry we'll teach her a lesson"

They exchanges whispers, little do they know Solar won't let that happen.

"So who's Thunderstorm?" Y/n asked pulling her bag's strap. "He's my brother, but please do be careful when it comes to talking to him." He warned, she nodded as a response. "He sounds interesting" she complimented, giving him another smile.

"You smile a lot don't you?" He chuckled at the last part "yup!" She beamed. They went to the lockers where they saw Thunder leaning against his locker. He noticed his brother's appearance, he glanced at him at the same time sending a deathly glare. "Tsk what took you so long?!" He angrily asked, "I was distracted by those fangirls and I could sense they need to see my glow up for today" he answered while placing his pointing finger and thumb to his chin.

"Hi! You must be thunder I'm Y/n" she introduced with another shiny smile, "oh god I really need to buy some sunglasses, your smile is too dazzling for me" Solar commented. "I'm thunder now leave me alone" he coldly stated, he faced the other way, secretly blushing because of this cute creature. But of course, Solar noticed Thunder's unusual actions but decided to ignore it.

"So y/n let's head to the principal's office and take your school papers" Solar said, but before Y/n could even say yes, he was dragged by dozens of fangirls who were craving for his attention. "AAHH!! THUNDER! YOU TAKE HER NOW! BEFORE YOUR FANGIRLS GET HERE!" Solar yelled from the crowd of girls. Thunder nodded and took the girl's arm, but of course still blushing secretly. "L-let's go, idiot!" He exclaimed then dashed through the corridors and behind them were rampaging fangirls.