❛𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕏 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕! ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ❜

Author-chan: short notice I added an OC here because I need a prop character. I hope you don't mind hehehe don't worry she's just a girl version of Boboiboy.

Another bright morning here in Pulau Rintis. And let's head to where the elemental siblings are, a little girl was sleeping peacefully in her room when suddenly. "Y/N! Wakey wakey! It's time for breakfast!" Cyclone chirped, waking his 4-year-old sister. "Cy?" She called, sitting upright while rubbing her eye to wake her nervous system. "Mhm, let's go now, sissy. Or you won't get to eat Quaky's famous waffles!" He carried the little girl in her arms and the two descended downstairs.

"Guys! She's awake" Cyclone announced, but then the little girl was snatched away by Thorn. "N/n! Good morning sweetie!" He rubbed his cheeks against her making y/n giggle cutely. "Thorn let her eat first," Solar said and took the little girl away from Thorn, "but first, SELFIE!" He took out his iPhone and took a picture of him and Y/n then posting it on his IG. "Oh~~ you look so cute here sweetheart" he showed the picture to the little girl.

"Typical, what happened to let her eat first lightbulb?" Thunderstorm hissed, Solar glared at him and Thunderstorm glared back. Y/n jumped off Solar and tug Quake's apron "Quaky they are having a staring contest again" she said making the earth element turn around to his brothers. "Won't you two just eat your breakfast?" His voice was so mellow but behind it was a threat. "Y-yes, sir!" The two said out of fear, "sit here Y/n" Blaze said patting the highchair beside him.

The h/c haired girl ran towards it and Blaze helped her to sit, "here ya go n/n" Quake placed her food on her table. "Yummy!" She exclaimed then started to dig in. "Quake can I bring Y/n to the mall today?" Solar asked while eating his Bacon toast, "whaaaaaatt?? But Quake! I got first dibs on Y/N" Thorn whined "No way she's definitely hanging out with me" Cyclone butted in "you? Seriously, I won't let you have her all to yourself" Blaze said stabbing his waffles mercilessly, it made little Y/n flinch a bit.

"Guys no fighting or... Else" Quake said in a demonic voice "yikes!".

(Time skip)

"Y/n catch!" Blaze threw the ball to the little girl and she successfully caught it. "Oh! I caught it! I caught it! Look look cycyc! Thorny!" She exclaimed with a huge grin. "Good job! Now throw it to me!" Cyclone said and the girl followed. Throwing the violet ball to him, "nice catch!" Thorn yelled hands raised on the air. "Thorn! Catch!" Cyclone threw the ball to thorn with so much force "AHHH!" Thorn covered himself but the ball flew outside the fence instead. "I'll get it!!" Thorn beamed and skipped to the other side of the fence. "What now?" Y/n crossed her arms her lips pursed. "I have an idea! So I found this figurine Thundy was keeping. And I was planning to play it with you guys. Are you in?" Blaze stupidly suggested While Cyclone thought for some consequences that could happen. "Sure!" He agreed "but what if thundy gets mad?" Y/n asked fiddling with her fingers, blaze patted her head, and said: "don't worry we got this" he reassured.

(At thunderstorm's room)

"Woah! All this time he has this limited edition Pikachu glass figurine" Cyclone said while mesmerizing the glass figurine. "Okay, you had enough cy! Let me play with it!" Blaze said trying to get a hold of the figurine "nuh-uh" Cyclone pushed him aside. Blaze Tackled the wind manipulator trying to take the thing in his hand, while cyclone tried to push him away. "Guys don't fight!" Y/n tried to break their quarrel, then it happened. The glass figurine fell from Cy's grasp and it broke into small pieces.