❛ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣'𝕤 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝❜

It's been months since Y/n last saw her lover, Boboiboy. He's been put into another mission to save another innocent power sphere, Y/n knew it was his duty that's why she cheered him on even if she had to wait another couple of months to see her dear Boboiboy.

(December 31, 2020)

"Y/n are you ready for a new year?" Granddad asked the young lass with holiday cheer. "Mhm! I can't wait to have another special year!" She said in glee (well lucky you since coronavirus doesn't exist in your world :>)

"But it feels like something is missing without the others here" her smile turned upside down. The old man laid a hand on her shoulder and said "don't worry Y/n, who knows you might receive a special surprise when the clock hits 12" her lips curved into a gentle smile before nodding vigorously.

"Alright, let's start to prepare for later," he said. She stood up from where she was sitting and grabbed some supplies from the attic. It wasn't a lot, she just needed to get some fireworks and probably some decorations.

While granddad was busy cooking downstairs with Mama Zila and Pipi helping. Y/n descended to the attic to hunt for supplies when a silhouette had beat her to it.

"Y/N!!" "AHHHH!!" She screamed her throat out, the sudden appearance of the other female had startled her. "S-Stella?!!" "Yours truly!" "What are you doing here??" "Uhh helping Moon, cuz she's a lazy bum" the female cat rolled her eyes playfully by mentioning her boss' name.

"Haha... Very funny Stella. But I think it's the other way round aye? I think it's you who's been loitering there and not helping me" the black-haired female grinned widely with a menacing vibe, showing herself by stepping out of the darkness.

"O-oh! Y-yeah! What she says hehe" Stella quickly hid behind the H/c haired female. "Moon? I didn't know you were here" y/n said cocking an eyebrow at the other girl.

"I was here the entire time. Mama Zila asked me to grab some supplies here to decorate the cake I think. But why would someone hide cake toppers in the attic?" Moon laid her chin in between her thumb and pointing finger.

"Granddad...?" The three went silent for a second until they burst into laughter. "We should really find supplies now. Midnight is not very far now" Moon announced. The other two females nodded in agreement as the three of them searched for their supplies.

...

The preparation was quick with a lot of people helping. Y/n though was feeling a bit lonely without her other half with her. It would've been great if he called her just for a minute or two.

She didn't really ask for much, she just wanted to spend it with the person she loved. But unfortunately, he's not here.

"Feeling down? Care to share it?" Moon sat beside her, who was sitting on the grassy field. Later today granddad put them into an agreement to hold the celebration at the shop. So that they could have a huge freeway to set out the fireworks.

"I just miss Boboiboy" "Hmm... I knew this right before I stared at you and I was right. You know Y/n, I bet Boboiboy wanted you to have fun tonight. Who knows something big might happen" she smirked at her and soon left.

Her sentence made her silent. Maybe something huge might really happen. (Always trust the author Y/n.)
(Stella: don't listen to her, she can be a bad influence every now and then)

...

11:58

"2 minutes before midnight" Y/n stated hugging her legs closer to her chest. It was breezy outside which made her shiver.

Laying her chin on top of her knees as she admired the beauty of the sky. "My my... Why would a pretty lady be sitting here all alone" her once cold shoulders were now covered with warmth.

She looks up to see a man wearing his black long sleeves and a dino cap. "BOBOIBOY!" In a split sec, she tackled the man on the ground.

"Oh boy, Moon was right. My beautiful girlfriend missed me a lot" he teased, hugging her waist with a smile etched on his cherry pink lips.

"I do! I really do!" She cried in his chest. "I missed you too" the two sat up still holding each other in their arms. (OKAY, I NEED A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW! TvT)

11:59

"I thought I'll never celebrate this big day without you" "I would never miss this day ever Y/n. Even if it means traveling beyond the Galaxy." He kissed her forehead in the process.

"5 seconds before the new year," y/n said as she checked her phone.

...

"Oi! Where's Y/n?" Yaya asked, "she's over that tree with her boyfriend so don't bother them okay?" Moon warned.

...

5

4

"You know there's something I've never done before" Boboiboy whispered

3

2

"What?" Y/n asked the boy cupped her face as he inches his face closer to her

1

"This" he captured her lips under the sky full of fireworks.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" The others yelled who were on the shop.

"Happy new year my love" Boboiboy stared into her shining e/c orbs. "Happy new year. And by the way, why don't you jump now? Who knows you might get taller this year" y/n teased.

"Y/nnnnn" he groaned with pouted. "I love you shortie" "I love you too my precious girl"

...

And that's a wrap! Hey! I just wanna say that I'm highly honored to be with y'all for a whole year! And I hope that we'll all stay strong until the very end, now shall we continue the new chapter of our new futures?

Stella: stop being cheesy

I'll stop being cheesy if you stop being annoying. Scratch that! I finally know what's going to be your new year's resolution. To stop annoying meh.

Stella: SHADDUP!!

Hehe. Okay, this is really the last... I'ma see y'all on the next chappy! Byeeee!!

"Happy new year!!"

Forgive mah drawing, I rushed it so that's how it came out to be :P