❛ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣ℂ𝕙𝕦 ❜

Step 1.

Practice your lines.

The lightning element kept pacing back and forth, thinking of a great possible way to propose to his dearly beloved. He threw the red tiny box across the table saying "here that's for you, marry me" he groaned, his attempt was too aggressive to be a proposal.

He kneeled in one knee as he faces the mirror.

"I want your babies Y/n, will you marry me?" That next attempt was too embarrassing to even say in public. (LMAO)

"Gahh!! That's too awkward to say!" He yelled at himself. Now he was facing the front door, kneeling in one knee as he opened the red box that contains the diamond ring.

And coincidentally Cyclone came in when Thunder said: "MARRY ME!" The bubbly boy blushed intensely, he twirled his hair using his fingers. "I-i didn't know... You love me in this kind of way" Thunder was grossed out by his statement. With the use of his other hand, he shoved him out of his room.

Step 2.

Use a substitute

Even if he hates to ask his brothers for help, he needed to. He can't pull up a great proposal without them. That's why Thorn and Quake are there. Thorn was dressed up as a woman to be the substitute, and Quake to give advice and whatnot.

With a cute look on Thorn, Thunder kneeled in one knee, opening the box.

" I know I'm not the best but I can be there for you whenever you need help. I'll be your knight in shining armor, I will love you until my last breath. So what do you say? Will you marry me?" Thorn blinked twice with his pointing finger on his lip.

"Umm... No" he rejected his proposal which made Quake sweatdrop, "I don't wanna marry my brother!" He added with his arms folded across his chest. "Okay, this is not working" Thunder stood up, Quake coming towards them.

"You can go now, Thorn. Go and play with Blaze and Cyclone" the latter nodded adorably and ran off.

"You know thunder, you don't need to practice your lines and such. Just be yourself I know Y/n would say yes" he patted his back before he left to cook for lunch. Thunderstorm wasn't going to take that advice, of course, he knows how special Y/n is that's why this proposal should be special as well. And that's when a 'bright' idea hit him.

Step 3.
Ask Solar

"Oi! Narcissistic lightbulb!" He called to the light element who had been on his phone all day. He glared daggers towards the lightning element because of the nickname he used on him.

"Uhh... Can you help me with something?" He shyly asks, Solar smirked by his words. "Ohohoho, this is a first. What can I help you with? Become a good looking guy like me?" Thunder could only roll his eyes, if he wouldn't need help he would've to choke this guy to death already.

"I don't need your help for that I'm already an eye-catcher, tsk. What I need you to help me with is... Umm... My proposal to Y/n" he mumbled the last part. Solar thought twice before agreeing, he closed his phone and stood up from the couch. "Alright, I'll help you. But it's gonna cost you" his smirk grew wider.

"Just so you know I'm not going to date you" "I didn't mean that! I mean with cash!" Solar fixed his visors before dragging Thunder out to prepare for the upcoming proposal.

Step 4.
Preparing

The duo went to different kinds of restaurants and even malls. And after quite some time they finally found a fantastic place. It was a five-star restaurant on the beach, fairy lights decorating each corner. Porcelain vases in each table and mouth-watering meals.

"I hate to say this but I need to. Great job Solar" with the compliment he received he hastily took his phone and pressed the recording "can you repeat that one more time please?" Thunder smacked his head and left to prepare his speech. Solar rubbed his head right before he catches up with his brother.

Step 5.

Proposing time!

Y/n steps inside the fancy restaurant wearing a beautiful red fitted dress and a purse to come along with her outfit. "This way madame" the waiter led her to her table. The atmosphere was romantic everything was totally romantic to be exact.

There she saw a dashing thunderstorm wearing a black tux, his cap removed which is why his messy locks were shown. His heart fluttered once he stared at her, their eyes interlock for a moment there until Thunder look away.

Y/n found it cute whenever he acts shy, she sat down in front of him and between them was candlelight, the surroundings were full of fairy lights adding more romance in the air. "Cue the music," Solar said, who was secretly supervising.

"Hi Thunder" she beamed the lightning element only smiled at her with a flustered face. "What's with the fancy stuff tonight?" She asked who was obviously oblivious to the occasion.

"I just thought we could go to a place like this time to time" he replied, the female nodded and smiled sweetly. Later on, the two decided to order their meal.

In the middle of their dinner thunder spoke up. "Y/n let's break up" Y/n stared at him with shock, her fork fell from her grasp. "What?" Her face etched into curiosity. "I said let's break up" Y/n tried to hold her tears "seriously?! In front of my fruit salad?" (Why am I adding jokes here?)

...

"Why?" She asked "because I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore" he responds, he stood up from his seat and kneeled in front of her.

"I want you to be my wife. So what do you say Y/n? Will you marry me?" Y/n felt mixed emotions, she wanted to punch him on the nuts and at the same time pamper him with kisses.

"Yes!" Thunder felt overjoyed by her response, carrying her by the waist as he twirls her around. And lastly stopping and kissing her on the spot.

Meanwhile.

"You heard what he said? I taught him that" Solar bragged at the waiters "you're so good, sir! But how come you don't have a girlfriend?" Solar was stunned mentally having a mental break down by what the waiter said.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author-chan: okay I've been snickering while writing this, to be honest. And that's why my parents thought I was becoming crazy. Oh and thank you Mlp2793 For your wonderful request! I'll see y'all next time! Bai!