❝𝓘𝓰𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭❞

Ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡ-ⓒⓗⓐⓝ: fufufufu... This is the continuation of the other chapter, hope you like it. Let's start ヾ(≧∇≦)ノ゙.

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

♡*:.。.𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂.。.:*♡

You've been ignoring him for a while now due to that incident that happened. He tried to talk to you but you would walk away from him. No one can certainly blame you for not giving him attention, he freaking saved another woman in front of you! And what's worst! You and that woman were in the same boat!

As time passes by Boboiboy never gives up wooing you. But your so-called friend can be seen with him all the time, and it was crystal clear that she was using this time to hit on him. Talk about toxicity. But still, Boboiboy was loyal to you, even though you're ignoring him. (Someone pass me my knife, I'm just going to kill this slut)

᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

♡*:.。.ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖.。.:*♡

Ever since what happened to the two of you, you kept your distance from him. You were really hurt, how can he scold you for just asking him to take a break. Time to time you recently talk to him but when it's only urgent. "Our event will be held at the gymnasium and all of the school staff will help us with the decorations" You bluntly stated, losing that optimistic attitude of yours. "Oh, alright then" Quake responded with a smile, you just nodded, his smile faded into a frown.

Noticing the absence of your natural smile. "If there's no more to discuss, I'm going to take my leave," you said and was about to turn the door handle when he stopped you and said "uh wait! Would you mind staying for a while?" He asked "I'm sorry I have my own task just like you mister president. And it's not my job to interfere with your duty" you lastly stated and left, once again leaving him alone in his office, with an aching heart.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

♡*:.。.𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶.。.:*♡

Anger still boils in your veins remembering every single detail that happened that day. You were still enraged by what he accuses you of, how can he possibly say all of those words to you? When you were so faithful to him.

Ever since that day, you decided to avoid him. "Y/n please just talk to me-" but you just walk past him, he grabbed your arm making you turn around and face him. You can see the yearning in his eyes, "please just talk to me... I'm really sorry" he admitted guilt, but wrath took the best of you. You wiggled your way out of his grasp and left him, he fell to his knees. Regretting every single word he said to you, while you, on the other hand, is trying to fight back your tears, but failed to burst it out.

What he did hurts you but ignoring his existence made it even worst.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

♡*:.。.ℂ𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖.。.:*♡

You happily skip towards your lover's workplace with a huge grin plastered to your face, excited of hanging out with the bubbly element once again. Once you've reached your destination, you saw him cleaning up tables while his other brothers were busy with their own tasks.