❝𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓵❞

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

♡*:.。.𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂.。.:*♡

I don't know what came to him but the thing he just did was totally unacceptable. You were busy hanging with a friend, and you know how your friend is obsessed with your boyfriend. I mean who wouldn't right? And today the two of you decided to go swimming and of course with Boboiboy. You and your friend were playing tag on the water (tag! You're it!) But suddenly you two accidentally went over to the deepest part of the pool making you two panic. And of course, Boboiboy was aware of it so he jumped into the pool, once he was out of the water he was carrying a girl and you know what's the worst-case scenario? It wasn't you, it was your friend (damn that hurts)

You felt your lungs burning and crying for air, heart-aching by such scenery, not until the lifeguard saved you. Once you were out of the water you could see your boyfriend helping your friend, "are you okay miss?" The lifeguard asked but you only shook your head as a no and walked away. But was later on confronted by your boyfriend "y/n are you-" he tried to touch your cheek but you back away "why don't you help other girls instead" you retorted then left.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

♡*:.。.ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕖.。.:*♡

We know that he's the President of the school which means that he needs to be always active and present during school hours or when there's an important event. But it seems he's overdoing his duty, he couldn't even give you some attention for a while. But you can still see him for you are his assistant, you were worried for him so you tried to confront the earth element. You went to his office and saw how frustrated and busy he was "h-hey quake?" You asked holding your clipboard closer to your chest. "What is it y/n?!" There was a bit annoyance in his tone "umm... Don't you think you need to take a little break? You're too caught up with your works, try to relax for a bit" you explained, luckily you managed not to stutter. "I don't need rest, relaxation, or whatsoever... My job is my job!" He was starting to raise his voice, you could see how tense he was, you're afraid of getting scolded by him but his health is much more important. "Come on quake just for a-" "DAMN IT Y/N! I'm BUSY doing my task! So please! Do what you're assigned to do! You're just my assistant! Just do why I tell ya!" That's the first time he ever got mad at you for such foolish reasons. You could feel warm beads of tears forming on the corner of your eyes. His angered expression was starting to return to it natural motherly look seeing you like this. "I-i... I didn't mean to" he couldn't form words by such shame, "it's okay... Y-you're right... I'm just... Your assistant" and with that, you left his office with teary eyes. Leaving him with full of guilt.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

♡*:.。.𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶.。.:*♡

"Thunder! You got it all wrong! He was just helping me" you explained to your now rampaging angry boyfriend. "OH REALLY? Then can you fucking explain why he's HUGGING you! And why his face is close to you?!" He yelled, his eyes twitching teeth-gritting, hearing you defend another man just makes him sick. "You got it all wrong thunder" you tried to calm him but it just made things worst. Earlier today you were walking towards your boyfriend's house when all of a sudden you tripped into a stray rock and almost fell to the ground. Luckily there was a kind lad to help you out but unexpectedly Thunderstorm saw you two and seriously got mad. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and said "tch, I never knew my girlfriend would be cheating on me" okay he's going overboard. You couldn't accept the fact that he couldn't trust and believe you and now he's accusing you. Because of what he said he gained a slap from you "and... I couldn't believe my boyfriend would accuse me, cheating!" You couldn't take to look at him anymore. So you left with tears in your eyes while Thunderstorm was frozen to where he was.